Audi S1 Induction Kit

Dudeacus720

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just got my new S1 from my Mk7 fiesta ST. I've had a look at the induction I had with a cone but looking at the MAF sensor I'm not sure it will fit. (Given that the STs were at the back and the S1s are at the front.)

Anyone with a cone filter on their s1?

Any recommendations?

most people just do the updated revo hose and a panel filter. I haven't seen anyone with a cone filter

Most people seem to have either a pipercross filter and MK silicone hose (Ebay) or the Revo induction kit. Seen a couple with Apr induction kit which looks the tits but it's pricey £££

From my observations using the picture below, I can see a sensor on the top circle, middle circle is the fuel intake section (probably totally wrong) but what gets me is the cable at the bottom. opening up the airbox seemed to show me a small hole where that comes in. what would unplugging this do and what's it for.

The ST picture is what I had. any ideas if I could someway get that to fit?

as long as the sensors are in the correct place that's all that matters to me really.

Attachments

• S1 Engine.jpg
    S1 Engine.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Fiesta ST Induction.jpg
    Fiesta ST Induction.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 466
The air box on the S1 is massive so you don't really need the cone filter to be honest. The best way to improve performance is as the guys have already said. Also get an uprated intercooler.

That may be true but that doesnt answer my question really

Ok, just wondering. It's just that Revo and Pipercross both decided that the airbox didn't need changing, just the loaf of bread that Audi call an air filter. I know what you are saying, I had a k+n cone filter on my old cinquecento sporting and it did sound nice. Good luck with it, my problem is that my abt piggy back ecu sits on top of mine and I can't see anywhere else to put it lol
2015 04 28 173653

Nice.

ive taken out the baffle thing under the sponge which made a slight difference..

I mainly want to know what that connection does just to the right of the air feeder at the bottom is