Audi s1 in Emden Germany!

andy l

Reaction score
Hi everyone just joined ordered my s1 on October 4th 2014 car is built and just been told in port awaiting shipment.
Ordered 3 door in sepang blue,
Exterior Quattro pack
Privacy glass
Flat bottom wheel
Bose system
Can't wait now!

Reactions: Stuttgartrob and Gothy
I know how you feel, I've ordered a five door in blue and time is going tooo slowly.

Apparently should have by the 2nd March!
Not going to mod it as quite happy with the power output but might stick a free flow air filter on it.

Hi there,
I'm in the same position as you. Had a phone call from the dealer confirming my car is sat at Emden waiting to be shipped, so I presume our cars will be on the same ship.
The wait is killing me!

Thank you, can't bear my A5 any more!:(

Thank you, can't bear my A5 any more!:(
I had an A5, 3.0tdi thought it was a great car, completely different from the S1 granted but I enjoyed my time with it and was sad to see it go, it was a great tourer did france n Spain in it, ahh, the good old days :rolleyes:

I did wish they brought the green colour option to the uk. Marmite yes but I love it!

There was an exclusive colour Java Green S1 at Nottingham Audi, looked pretty cool, someones bought it though by the looks of it as I can't find it online now.
I suggested my 2 had a love child :)

I did wish they brought the green colour option to the uk. Marmite yes but I love it!
Only ever seen pics of the green one on the press launch of the S1, mad colour, great but wouldn't have the balls to order one if they did it, must be able to order in any colour if you can afford it, Stuttgartrob ordered his in negaro blue ( really suits the car ) but paid 2400 euros for the privalige :wtf:

It really suits the characteristics of the car. I think the competition line decals would look awesome on the S1, like a modern day S1 Quattro ;).