Audi RS4 Wheels

IrishA3

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a 1.9tdi A3 (2004) 3dr model. I am looking at getting a set of RS4 Wheels, I have a set I'm going to look at with 225/40/18 tyres on them. i was just wondering would i have any issues with that tyre/wheel size with my car? I would like to know if i will have issues before i buy them

No as long as they are 7.5j with an et of 54 you'll be fine

You'll need to find out the dimensions 1st then... It helps ;)

As far as size goes they should be fine, you need to find out what the PCD is on the wheels and make sure it's the same as the PCD (pitch circle diameter) on your hub, that's the distance between the bolt centres which will vary between model and year, I pretty sure my RS4 wheels will suit either 5x100 and 5x112,
Hope this helps a little

As far as size goes they should be fine, you need to find out what the PCD is on the wheels and make sure it's the same as the PCD (pitch circle diameter) on your hub, that's the distance between the bolt centres which will vary between model and year, I pretty sure my RS4 wheels will suit either 5x100 and 5x112,
Hope this helps a little

That makes no sense!??? Do you have aftermarket reps!? Genuine Audi alloys, especially genuine Rs4 wheels will only come with a pcd of 5x112.... The only thing that will differ is the centre bore... What you need is 57.1mm but if they are bigger they can always be fitted with spigot rings. If they however are genuine reps and off of an A4 as opposed to an RS4 they will come with a et of 43 and should be fine, most probably 8.5Js aswell.... However is they are a genuine RS4 rim i.e off of an actual RS4 then the et will drop below an ET of 40 and will not fit an A3... Ideally we need to have the dimensions to determine if they will fit or not, otherwise its all speculation!

That makes no sense!??? Do you have aftermarket reps!? Genuine Audi alloys, especially genuine Rs4 wheels will only come with a pcd of 5x112.... If they however are genuine reps and off of an A4 as opposed to an RS4 they will come with a et of 43 and should be fine, most probably 8.5Js aswell.... However is they are a genuine RS4 rim i.e off of an actual RS4 then the et will drop below an ET of 40 and will not fit an A3... Ideally we need to have the dimensions to determine if they will fit or not, otherwise its all speculation!

True man, although he wasn't able to tell the dimensions, he did say he had them on his Audi S3. So not sure if that makes it easier to decide?

True man, although he wasn't able to tell the dimensions, he did say he had them on his Audi S3. So not sure if that makes it easier to decide?

Well if they fit on his s3 then you should have no issues

Well if they fit on his s3 then you should have no issues

finally might be able to put a picture up of my car haha ! stuck with the ugly audi 16inch alloys that look more like plastic covers. Thanks for the replies man !

finally might be able to put a picture up of my car haha ! stuck with the ugly audi 16inch alloys that look more like plastic covers. Thanks for the replies man !

Just tell everyone they are your winter wheels ;)

If the are 225/40/18 they will most likely be on the 9 spoke RS4 wheels like I have on my S3, what im saying is that size of wheel fits on the A3 but like I was saying before is you will need to check the PCD,
Steve

If the are 225/40/18 they will most likely be on the 9 spoke RS4 wheels like I have on my S3, what im saying is that size of wheel fits on the A3 but like I was saying before is you will need to check the PCD,
Steve

yeah i know , they are the 5x112 that is what my a3 is.