Audi rs4 pedal set - group buy.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Afternoon all.

Over in the b7 section we are sorting out a group buy with Mike off here for the RS pedal set.

3 part set 8E2064200 @ £45.60
4 part set 8E2064205 @ £74.40

We need 5 people to buy to get this price.... Mike will be creating a new thread soon to confirm this.

So far where is the list of members up for it, we only need 1 more but if additional members want it I can't see it being a problem;

1. Nozrul Islam - 4 pedal set
2. Dani_b19 - 4 Pedal set
3. Ianski68 - 4 pedal set
4. phil_w - 4 pedal set

Yes Dan!

i've wanted these bad boys for a while.

Could you just confirm (I can search if you're not able) that the 4 piece pedal set is indeed;

Dead pedal, clutch, brake, Accelerator ?

Im assuming it will fit my B6 cabbie?

Afternoon all.

Over in the b7 section we are sorting out a group buy with Mike off here for the RS pedal set.

We need 5 people to buy to get this price.... Mike will be creating a new thread soon to confirm this.

So far where is the list of members up for it, we only need 1 more but if additional members want it I can't see it being a problem;

4. phil_w - 4 pedal set
5. creechy- 4 pedal set.

It's the foot rest, clutch, brake and accelerator pedal.

You'll need to email Mike guys as all 5 sets have now gone, I believe he can get stock from over seas but please email him to arrange this.

I would like to also join this group buy if it goes ahead. I would like the 4 pedal set please. Can you confirm if this includes, dead pedal rest, clutch, brake and accelerator pedals? And will this fit on my Audi A4 B6 2004

Afternoon all.

4. phil_w - 4 pedal set

It does my friend. The group buy has already gone ahead but Mike does have more sets. Please contact him direct to arrange this. Thanks.

Reactions: D-xplicit Dubs and Sandra
I would like to also join this group buy if it goes ahead. I would like the 4 pedal set please. Can you confirm if this includes, dead pedal rest, clutch, brake and accelerator pedals? And will this fit on my Audi A4 B6 2004
@mjr901

Fitment -

PEDAL

Simply PM me to order - £74.40 for the set including dead pedal.

Reactions: DrStrange, Dani_B19, D-xplicit Dubs and 1 other person
Guys just pm @mjr901 mike sort you out

Reactions: _Mac and neil ratcliffe