AUDI RS3 PRE-FACELIFT Grill for 8P2 model Audi A3

Although upon further investigation........ This WILL NOT fit an 8p2 S3.. Due to size differences. Can anyone confirm this?

Absolutely gutted when I found out that they dont fit. I was holding out for one of these for ages.

Hopefully he re-manufactures one for the S3 as he said he wasn't aware that the A3 bumper was a different grille size than the S3. Fingers crossed

***! Another version of something that is already available, that STILL doesn't fit an S3!

My thoughts exactly. Completely frustrating. The amount of money that could be made if these were manufactured for an 8p2 is unreal.

silly price for aftermarket

Reactions: RS3dan
wait.. will this grill fit a MY10 S3 bumper as i already bought this damn grill .. should i be worried?

No. This grill in question WILL NOT fit a MY10 bumper as this grill is for older models a3's

Xenonz do facelift rs3 grills for 2008+ cars so if you have bought this one, it is the wrong one and you need to get a 2008+ one.

whos going to pay that for it. maybe 90 quid at a push!

Reactions: RS3dan and sliced
The obe you bought is fine an will fit your car, dont worry. The grill we are talking about is for the pre facelift s3. You have the facelift so you are all good.

it WILL fit.

Ah okay Great matey big thanks was ****ting bricks there for a second

I think these are well priced for the market. He sells plenty of them also. I personally would pay £250 for one (if he actually made one that fit my car)

Just make 1.... Like I did...!!! N stop all being lazy!

been told if I auction mine off, because of the demand for it, it could see up to £500 return!

Last edited:
£20 is more my kind of price :yum:

Looks pretty much the same like. Does anyone know how to fit it? Does it require removing the front bumper?