Audi Rs3 Parts List

N

Nimbus265

Does any have access to the 8V RS3 parts list, or know how I can get access to it please?

I'm after the part numbers for the sports exhaust, and need to work out what the part number differences are between the std and sports exhaust installations.

Thanks

not for the exhaust, but I got these: Carbon inlays

4tlmw4.jpg

TX - ref carbon inlays, the part numbers were supplied by my dealership, I am in discussion for them to order the parts in (incl carbon mirrors) and have them install prior to collection - discussion ongoing....

At more than £1600 plus labour, you must really want carbon inlays!

You gonna try a retro fit fella?

TX.
Yes,

The std exhaust is actually good, but the sports exhaust is better! Less effort for more noise. My dealer advised me against adding the sports exhaust as my build date approached, due to the possibility of it affecting the build date. So I choose to keep the configuration; Aftermarket exhausts will be along soon, but I really like the tone of the sports exhaust. Afterall, it is just metal tube and boxes, so should be easy to retrofit. I just need to know how it differes from the std system, and the part numbers, so I can cost and order them.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yes,

The std exhaust is actually good, but the sports exhaust is better! Less effort for more noise. My dealer advised me against adding the sports exhaust as my build date approached, due to the possibility of it affecting the build date. So I choose to keep the configuration; Aftermarket exhausts will be along soon, but I really like the tone of the sports exhaust. Afterall, it is just metal tube and boxes, so should be easy to retrofit. I just need to know how it differes from the std system, and the part numbers, so I can cost and order them.

Would like to see pics of it too just to compare to the S3 systems.

I've been underneath both an RS3 with sports exhaust and non-sports exhaust. The only physical differenance I could see is that theres a small ~10mm interconnecting tube between the two branches feeding each oval trim about 50mm inboard of the Oval trims.

More of a note change than a noise change but it bangs and pops more so there musy be some overfuling software change too somewhere.

Reactions: Nimbus265
Also, I've ordered the Dynamic pack as the exhaust isnt available seperately! i'm not farting on with this one except maybe some lowering springs....

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Also, I've ordered the Dynamic pack as the exhaust isnt available seperately! i'm not farting on with this one except maybe some lowering springs....

Stage 1 430bhp :D
If you get a chance please snap a pic of the underside for us to compare.

I've been underneath both an RS3 with sports exhaust and non-sports exhaust. The only physical differenance I could see is that theres a small ~10mm interconnecting tube between the two branches feeding each oval trim about 50mm inboard of the Oval trims.

More of a note change than a noise change but it bangs and pops more so there musy be some overfuling software change too somewhere.

Did you perhaps snap some pics?
Also, is the downpipe the same as the 8P RS 3 ?
Tx

You star!
This is the standard exhaust right?
It seems they are still running the single into twin downpipe setup.... interesting i wonder why that is?
That's the optional sports exhaust

That's the optional sports exhaust

That sheds more light on it! I only mooched around the backbox's on the two dealer demo cars. Maybe that dual branch centre section is different from the standard exhaust?

Does anyone know if the standard set-up runs a single branch centre section maybe? The literature for the sports exhaust does say something like a 'dual branch design'!

That 2nd silver "pipe" on each side is perhaps un-silenced which lets more noise through ergo it is louder?

TX.

Does the RS3 with the sports exhaust make more power than an RS3 with the standard exhaust? Or is the only difference the sound?

That 2nd silver "pipe" on each side is perhaps un-silenced which lets more noise through ergo it is louder?

TX.

It's not as there is no valves there.
Also the stock 2.5ts used to have the exact same midsection like I commented above.

It's not as there is no valves there.
Also the stock 2.5ts used to have the exact same midsection like I commented above.

There are valves, on the top. See this screenshot taken from the RS3 catalogue..

2015 10 15 170445

From what I have seen previously, the bulk of the exhaust system is very similar to the 8P RS3, only the back box seems different.

Does anyone have the part number for the carbon engine trim kit?

Those are for the 8P

The valve cover will fit but the oil cover is narrower on the 8V as the Airbox sits closer to the engine

Should be easy to find part number if anyone has access to the etk s/w

Reactions: xssiiv
Very they def the people who will know. Doubt anyone has bought the new style rotors separate yet?

Attachments

• IMG_20151130_133623.jpg
    IMG_20151130_133623.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 590
Reactions: RGBARGEE, Ozmosis, domino_z and 1 other person
07K103925C & 07K133621A
Believe those are the correct part numbers...

For the two carbon engine covers btw in case of any confusion.

Cheers

Last edited:
Can only find the old style rotors in 8.5j firmest not the new 8v rotors as they are slightly diff.
The engine covers are standard to rs3 ttrs all the Rs cars with 2.5 tfsi. Sorry RG

If I could I would. When my car comes if you don't have it by then I'll take the number off one of mine when it's on the lift

Prob but they are old design would look weird if you were just fitting the wider fronts? Or you wanting a full set for winters?

I was thinking I'd buy just the fronts and swap the rears, using narrower rims in winter is preferable apparently although no doubt someone on here will have other views!.

No your right narrower is best in standing water and snow.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
07K103925C & 07K133621A
Believe those are the correct part numbers...

For the two carbon engine covers btw in case of any confusion.

Cheers

As above, A will work but C is different on rs3 8v (the oil cover is narrower and longer than ttrs)

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3