Audi Rs3 Grill Plate Holder.

sheridan94

Reaction score
Hi guys

Might be a bit of a silly question.
I fancy getting a RS3 grill on a facelift S3.
Although as i have a private plate i wouldnt mind getting a shortened front number plate.

In order for this to look good i need a shortened plate holder part to go with. Can anyone suggest where i could find one ? Or could i modify the original holder ? As it looks to me they are held on near the end if the plates where i would be probably curring off.

Some advice would be great

Thanks in advance

Depends on what grille you go for.. Usually the xenonz grille.. If so that comes with plate holder rivets...

I have a short plate and me personally binned the plate holder, bonded the rivet sockets onto the grille and ran the plate ditectly onto the grille which also looks better in my opinion...

Reactions: sheridan94
Depends on what grille you go for.. Usually the xenonz grille.. If so that comes with plate holder rivets...

I have a short plate and me personally binned the plate holder, bonded the rivet sockets onto the grille and ran the plate ditectly onto the grille which also looks better in my opinion...

Right cool ! Either Xenonz or nfddesignz i hadnt really decided yet !
May sound daft but i cant actually visualize it, have you got any pics ?

Worse case scenario i have to cable tie it on which doesnt look to bad, seen a few show cars with them tied on!
But i would like a clean finish :)

My build threads in here... I duno if i've got the plate attached on it anywhere yet, but its the best way.. I go to some shows and its the easiest way to get the plate off and is clean... I have insane ocd for things like that.. Haha...