Sportback Audi RS3 FL 500HP+ project

But why have not you mounted intercooler yet? I have assembled the wagner .
IMG_6164.jpg

Reactions: RS4B5, NevMan and Kristijan Sabljar
Fantastic results, Kristijan.

For us in the UK do you have 0-60mph and 0-100mph times and did you do any a 1/4 mile run at the same time?

I did my first launch yesterday since Revo stage 1 and it was incredible. Unfortunately I don't have dragy or vbox but was clearly fast!

i checked , i can post pics later

0-60mph 3.17
0-100mph 7.19
1/4 mile 11.1

Reactions: illingworth22, NevMan and D0C
I’m getting one fitted on Thursday

Reactions: Kristijan Sabljar and FBF01
Hi Kristijan,
Can U elaborate on the 4 switchable maps please? Is this just for the fuel type or more fancy stuff like crackle/overrun mode?

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Fuel type 97-98-102 and track map with low boost for lower temps

i checked , i can post pics later

0-60mph 3.17
0-100mph 7.19
1/4 mile 11.1
It's ok, no photo needed. I trust you!

Amazing numbers.

I was out in my TTRS today with Revo stage 1. First time I've properly had a good long journey in it. Car pulls extremely hard, with no let up even at very high speed. Seriously impressed.

Reactions: E15, NevMan and FBF01
It's ok, no photo needed. I trust you!

Amazing numbers.

I was out in my TTRS today with Revo stage 1. First time I've properly had a good long journey in it. Car pulls extremely hard, with no let up even at very high speed. Seriously impressed.
Lots of torque through revrange so feels smooth but until u see tacho u dont realize how fast u are :)

Reactions: D0C
Changing intercoolers is very complicated. The hard thing is to remove the bumper. On the FL it is much more difficult than on the PFL due to encumbrance of the two air brake disc conveyors which prevent an easy disassembly. screws that fix the bumper to the bodywork. I also disassembled headlights following intercooler instructions forge but perhaps for Wagner there is no need. Afterwards I had to register the lights beam height using the appropriate adjusting screw. Before reassembling the bumpers, check the correct front structure position and check the correct bonnet position in closing. It's a grind but it's absolutely worth it. Performance remains constant and the decline in performance in the summer is not as drastic. With Wagner even at 6,000 rpm the IC temperature is about 15 ° higher at outside temperature. With an original intercooler, the gap is also 35 °.

Reactions: Kristijan Sabljar
Finally i have instaled Milltek DP Decat. Sound is undecribable. Best thing i have ever hear. OMG!!!

Also flshed Revo stage 1+( same stg1 file but decat) gains itself becouse decat should be 10-20hp/10-20Nm will do measurments soon

I am shocked.

Montage is pain in *** BTW. U have to remove lots of things (subframe, exhasut, driveshaft, intake ...) But worth it :)

Videos and numbers cooming soon !!!

IMG 20180628 WA0054
IMAG3961
IMAG3962
IMAG3960

Reactions: Deep penetrator, jimojameso, FBF01 and 3 others
Am I correct in saying that you were running stock when you had the Revo map applied? Only now that you've added the Milltek?

Do you have any knowledge of anyone running the stage 1+ map with IC, filter, intake pipe and decat? Would like to see some figures for that...and if you have any development figures for the stage 2 map yet?

No
Am I correct in saying that you were running stock when you had the Revo map applied? Only now that you've added the Milltek?

Do you have any knowledge of anyone running the stage 1+ map with IC, filter, intake pipe and decat? Would like to see some figures for that...and if you have any development figures for the stage 2 map yet?

No, i am Revo distributer for Croatia and i was part of development stg1 , now stg1+, stg2 ....

Stg1 only map i got on 98 ron file
480hp/580nm
100-200kmh 7.9 -8.0 sec

100 ron file 100-200kmh 7.6-7.8 sec

Now i put dp and stg1+ map which is same as stg1 just cat off, but removing stock catalyst should be 10-20hp/10-20nm more.

Stg2 is comming with tcu map, ic, dp, intake and will be much faster

Reactions: Callum66
Can you post a video with acceleration with DP miltek?
The oil temperature should remain lower.
Have you uploaded a 1+ stage map? Did you lose some torque at low revs due to less back pressure?

Revo stg1 98 mode 473hp/583nm
Revo stg1+ 98 mode 480hp/593nm

Graph stg1 vs stg1+

I loove graph lots of torque and power through revrange with 480hp and 520nm.on 6500 rpm !!!

On 100fuel 1+ should be around 495-500hp

Same file just decat installed
Screenshot 20180728 120327

Reactions: FBF01 and Deep penetrator
Is Revo developing a stage 2?
I believe that performance increase with decat is not perceivable to drive. It is interesting to know how much better the engine sound with decat. Can you post a video?

I believe that performance increase with decat is not perceivable to drive. It is interesting to know how much better the engine sound with decat. Can you post a video?
Its much better, its awesome

check on my instapage @vagperformancedalmatia

Reactions: Deep penetrator
Spoke to Revo today. Stage 2 package out in September.

Reactions: NevMan, Kristijan Sabljar, Callum66 and 2 others
REVO suction kit has been released ... you have news on stage 2 REVO ... are you trying beta version?

Something new :D

Getting prepared for stg2

Revo carboon intake, now some tests and Insoric
IMG 20180910 122618 996

Reactions: NevMan, D0C, RS4B5 and 1 other person
I asked for a carbon intake kit availability at the REVO dealer for a week. REVO UK has not yet responded on the availability of the kit. We hope it will not be like when it came out PFL kit ... long delivery times ... several months of waiting.

I asked for a carbon intake kit availability at the REVO dealer for a week. REVO UK has not yet responded on the availability of the kit. We hope it will not be like when it came out PFL kit ... long delivery times ... several months of waiting.
No kits arrived but many delaers made preorders ans we are first to test :)

That intake looks really smart :icon thumright:
Have Revo released any data to show the gains/flow rates etc ?

Reactions: Kristijan Sabljar and NevMan
Aesthetically the carbon intake Revo kit is very nice.
Did you have any difficulty assembling it? When I installed the REVO kit on my previous 8V PFL I had found some difficulty. The tube was too long and pushed towards the original air box outside.
The cost is high but could also be justified by any actual performance gains.
I look forward to the graph power and torque.

Aesthetically the carbon intake Revo kit is very nice.
Did you have any difficulty assembling it? When I installed the REVO kit on my previous 8V PFL I had found some difficulty. The tube was too long and pushed towards the original air box outside.
The cost is high but could also be justified by any actual performance gains.
I look forward to the graph power and torque.

10 min job easy

Reactions: illingworth22 and NevMan