Audi RS3 8Y Exhaust Valve Delete Modules & Blanking Connectors - GROUP BUY

Detail Devil

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been speaking to the guy from eBay thats supplying these. Currently they are listed as below

Cost for a set is £41.99 + £2.69 delivery = £44.68

If we can get 20 sets sold i can get a 20% discount for us. Not a life changing amount, but it all helps. Would make a set £33.60 and i'm sure i can get them posted cheaper than £2.69
Great mod, easy to fit, and no danger of any codes/errors coming up, plus you get the dynamic exhaust tone 24/7 :racer: :yahoo:

@Sandra - i've dropped you a PM regarding this, but yet to have a reply so posting this up as i'm making nothing, and in direct contact with the guy selling eBay. Let me know what you need from me to make this official please:thumbs up:

• Love
Reactions: Mastachaz
I’m away till weekend Louie

im in ;-) but keep me update on whats app as i have to refresh forum 10 times to see anything haha

I would also like to participate, but I don’t have paypal anymore :(

I've just fitted these to mine, although it's not a massive difference it definitely has more grunt on idle and low speeds.

Do you have a video of them fitted?
It's not a thing you can capture on video really. It would all depend on the quality of the microphone used to record and the quality of the earphones the end user is listening to the video through. There is a considerable, noticeable difference but no where near pre-opf levels. For me, this is the best option as opposed to a valve controller that will cost you a couple of hundred quid due to the fact you can run the car with the valves open constantly and not worry about any drone or it being too loud.

Reactions: Harry4life786
Hi Guys

Anyone using it? any good? can you share comment or video

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike.46 and Mastachaz
Hi Guys

Anyone using it? any good? can you share comment or video

I did a video after I experimented with it.

It’s louder yes…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kayemill

It’s louder yes…..

Its all.the time.like.that ?. Any errors

Its all.the time.like.that ?. Any errors

Yup thread here

Exhaust blanking plugs

Reactions: Mastachaz and kayemill
Stick me down for some

It’s louder yes…..

Thank you

sound good, cool

Is this still something that's available as looking at detail devil he's not been active for quite some time.

Is this still something that's available as looking at detail devil he's not been active for quite some time.

Loui is still about - just visits every now and then. I still don't think we have the required numbers for this though in any event.

Ah makes sence, i think we have 11 intotal so far. Maybe need to bump it up somehow so more people can see it an potentially jump on board.

Updated list:

1, billymc92
2, HulkRS3
3, Masterchaz
4, RS03
5, DAVID-1792
6, ctgiles
7, jimbo255
8, Chrisbowen
9, harry4life786
10, Lucasquattro
11, garethdj

Required number is 20 as said by Devil and right now the starting price has raised to 51£ on ebay.

Reactions: billymc92, Harry4life786 and Mastachaz
Updated list:

1, billymc92
2, HulkRS3
3, Masterchaz
4, RS03
5, DAVID-1792
6, ctgiles
7, jimbo255
8, Chrisbowen
9, harry4life786
10, Lucasquattro
11, garethdj

Required number is 20 as said by Devil and right now the starting price has raised to 51£ on ebay.
I se 41.99

I se 41.99
3B631C7C 69E8 41CB 9753 8CD63B043983

That’s odd…

Mystery solved…eBay automatically recognize my italian address and not only raises the postage cost to 12£, but also raises the item’s cost to 51£ maybe for taxes.

Reactions: Mastachaz, Harry4life786 and Add_Profile