Audi RS3 8V - P4 exhaust (handmade in Germany)

Sounds no better than the genuine sports one mate, sorry.

Secondary cats is a easy cheap mod rather than a full exhaust

Reactions: DW81 and AudiNutta
If you start going full decat not sure if this one is you need to have a mot centre that will look the other way come the emission testing stage

On PFL the Audi sports exhaust can't be beaten. One on the vid sounds worse imho.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shawn8V, DW81, AudiNutta and 1 other person
terminator x,

you have a vedio of PFL audi sports exhaust system? I did a research, looks like audi sports exhaust system plus 2nd cat delete is a great way to go.

I am thinking of full Milltek at the moment, anyone has a vedio or any feedback on this setup?

Thanks!

Reactions: Rayner_1704
terminator x,

you have a vedio of PFL audi sports exhaust system? I did a research, looks like audi sports exhaust system plus 2nd cat delete is a great way to go.

I am thinking of full Milltek at the moment, anyone has a vedio or any feedback on this setup?

Thanks!
Just use the Audi sports exhaust and get some secondary cat delete pipes...that will be plenty loud enough and cheap!

Reactions: DW81
Not exactly cheap for something that wont better the Audi sports exhaust:sadlike:

Reactions: Rob2k68, AudiNutta and DW81
Putting an exhaust on the PFL car is completely pointless and I don't get why people do it. The stock Sports exhaust is pretty loud and simple secondary cat deletes will make it as loud as you could ever want a car to be.

Reactions: DW81