Audi RS3 8V Grill Replacement

Stevier88

Gents,

anyone who has purchased an RS3 (pre facelift) grill for their 8v A/S3 can you tell me where you got it from? I need to replace mine after someone reversing into it but cannot find any UK stock. The only UK stockist I seen has just run out.

cheers,

S.

I can PM a number of a guy that I got mine from in Ireland, next day delivery and really good communication when I had a small issue.

Khufu

slightly related, has anybody seen the FL style of RS3 grill hatch pattern on a pre FL grill?

Khufu

there are 2 styles of hatch.

Attachments

• RS3_grille_silver2_large.jpg
    RS3_grille_silver2_large.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 111
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 494

JonnyS3

Gold Supporter
Thanks mate I’ll have a look. How was the quality? There’s a few stockists however in China and doesn’t look that great.

The quality of the real Audi one I got was obviously top notch.

I sold on the one I got from China and never heard any issues from the guy who bought it.

Stevier88

The quality of the real Audi one I got was obviously top notch.

I sold on the one I got from China and never heard any issues from the guy who bought it.
ah did you go OEM? im sure audi were looking for about £600 for an OEM one. Picked one up off ebay for £250 a year and a half ago but the seller doesn't seem to be available anymore. Other option is picking one up with the silver lower insert and maybe wrap it.