AUDI RS3 8V Facelift BCS Powervalve Downpipe and Cat Del / 100 Cell Cat

BCS Nige

Reaction score
Images of the unique 100 mm into 90 mm downpipe and cat delete pipe.
The product is also available with the 100 cell road legal sports cat. Please call 01744 610244 for details. Thanks for looking...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Images below show a comparison with a 76mm aftermarket downpipe...

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Reactions: Stefan Farrugia, Kristijan Sabljar and FBF01
Nice design Nigel. The videos you posted of Dave’s car sound great. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: BCS Nige
Hi guys, does this suffer from the nasty ticking when under load that all decat pipes seem to ?

There is only one of these in the wild yet and it belongs to Dave Henderson of site sponsor dhautomotive. I haven’t heard it but there is no reason this downpipe will not have the ticking. The general consensus is that it doesn’t come from the downpipe but from the turbo or wastegate so any efficient downpipe will exaggerate the noise. Just call it character and put up with it.

Reactions: Seanix
Firstly, I want to thank Nige for his fantastic customer service. So I’ve just completed installation of the BCS downpipe together with other go fast mods and a stage 2 MRC custom tune. The results are simply amazing (sounds like a V10) and the pops are 60% more pronounced.

The wastegate noise that people are complaining on other downpipes makes is non-existence here, however there is a slight cabin vibration at 2K rpm and disappears immediately after that, though it could be due to a fitting issues, even though the installation was carried by a professional shop.

For those who are on the borderline of going with a downpipe, BCS should be listed high on your list.

Is the sound difference due to the map?

No other exhaust differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another very happy BCS customer here. Excellent quality and a very nice sound in dynamic with an MRC Stage 2 map. I could easily live without the pops & bangs but didn’t have the option.

Reactions: BCS Nige and Harith
Is the sound difference due to the map?

No other exhaust differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed, there are no other exhaust differences, I guess the combination of the tune, IE intake, APR turbo inlet and eurocode throttle body contributes to the overall sound difference.