Audi RS3 2015 brochure

Me too! No buckets no carbon interior trim! ASSS! Was really looking forward to some good spec

No ceramic brakes. No Suzuka Grey. Pretty disappointing brochure. It is possible this may not be included in the UK for whatever reason.

Not sure how to upload the file type so here's some screenshots

Ok sorry they seem to have uploaded unreadable :/

So if you want the sports exhaust you need to go for the dynamic pack which includes the mag ride for £1495?! Id rather just have the Sports exhaust!!

OK I will try summarise:
Nothing special in here which makes me believe its there, but just missing from brochure.
  • £695 for alu or gloss black packs
  • Colours £550:
    • nardo grey standard
    • Mythos black
    • Daytona grey
    • Catalunya Red
    • Glacier White
    • Floret Silver
    • Sepand blue
    • Panther Black (£775)
  • Super Sports Seats an extra £795 (comes with alcantara door trims)
  • RS3 design package = £895 changes colours of some internal bits like alcantara knee pads, seat belts, air vents and door mats
  • Electric seat £745
  • Only three rotors to choose from - silver, titanium or black which is £895 extra
  • Comfort / sound package £1,150 (B&O, auto dimm rear, standard cruise control, interior lights)
  • Tech pack £1,495 (better sat nav and bigger screen)
  • Dynamic pack £1,495 and has magnetic ride and exhaust
  • Sunroof £950
  • Full driver assistance stuff including full parking, lane and side assist
Hope that helps

Reactions: VAG_Club001 and Snake Pliskin
Sports exhaust as in oval rs4 exhaust? What's standard then? Twin exhaust like the 8v s3?

And if you get ACC you can't have quattro in the grill (which I hate anyway) but the radar sensor doesn't half look crap in the middle of the grill - check some of pictures posted earlier.

Also, all the wheel arch comments - you can see from pictures that the wheel arch is so extended that there is a cut out where the front door would hit it upon opening, so looks like Audi pushed the arches as far as the design would allow them.

All exhausts are oval - don't know why they said that in brochure?

Pretty disappointing options.

Exhaust only with package? Black Pack £695. It's only £395 on the S3. What extra do you get?

Wheel choice is really poor. These will make the car look like my old 8P S3 with the rotors.

Starting to doubt if I could justify this, I prefer a hatchback also, so IMHO my current 8V S3 looks better, so it would only be for the extra power.

Reactions: Scotty2011
Exhaust can only be got within pack only !!!!

Don't want mag ride .... Had it on my previous TTS and was rock hard. Came as standard on the tts so had no choice but no way I would pay for it.

Audi have dropped the ball BIG TIME insisting the exhaust is part of a pack if that is the case.

:audibash:

Last edited:
Im trying to upload the pdf brochure unfortunatley the file is too big

Spec just emailed to my dealer to order when he can

Audi RS3 - £39,955
Nardo Grey – T3 - £0
Super Sports Seats with contrast stitching in Crescendo Red with black headlining- QB - £795
19” x 8J Rotor alloys in titanium matt – C8J - £495
Red brake calipers – PC2 - £325
Dynamic Package (mag ride and sports exhaust) – WB0 - £1495
High Gloss Black styling pack – PAH - £695
Audi Sound System – 9VD - £225
Sat Nav – PNU - £495
Extended Mono Pur – 6SJ - £295
Non Smoking Package – 9JA - £0
Black Roof Rails – 3S2 - £250
Privacy Glass – VW1 - £290
Folding and heated Door mirrors – 6XE - £150
High Gloss Black Door Mirrors – 6FJ - £125
Hold Assist – UH2 - £90
4 year warranty – EA6 - £245
Total - £45,925

I REALLY hope the Quattro in the grill is an option ............ as I personally really dislike it :sadlike:

Reactions: MartayMcFly and 45bvtc
Screen Shot 2015 03 23 at 173327

Got an email from my dealer today, lots of TBC..!!

Audi have not confirmed there will or won't be ceramics or buckets in UK. Literature from another post clearly states there will be both (but it uses pictures of R8 items) as well as carbon inlays. It's absence in the brochure worries me and I think it is still to come.

TBC dates above must be out of date - they have released the week numbers. Customer Production starts wk 22 25th May.

Quattro in grill is option - part of the £695 pack. If you want gloss black or Alu packs but not the quattro logo, just specify the ACC which gives you the pack minus Quattro logo as they've plonked the radar right in the middle (its on this page http://www.autogespot.co.uk/audi-rs3-sportback-8v/2015/03/19).

Regarding the exhaust: I would think that Audi have done the numbers and worked out that no one buys magnetic ride and everyone buys exhaust - hey - lets make more money by forcing customers to buy both. That or the exhaust noise improvement is so marginal they have little confidence in selling on its own.

Personally - I expect the brochure to be revised. Can someone get hold of German brochure?

Reactions: rs3_lloyd and Snake Pliskin
Hi guys

Is it possible to send me the brochure?
I ordered this car "blind" here in Switzerland two weeks a go and I'm looking every day for more information.

Sorry for my bad english...

WTF if you want the noise you have to have the leaky suspension :(

and where the **** are the red rims!!!

Audi do know diamond cut/polished and lacquered rims look utter sh1t in the UK after one winter of road salt kills them

Nothing wrong with diamond cut/polished and lacquered rims Dave as long as you keep them clean and add some protection.

condom21.gif

Reactions: Moschops and T-800
Still staggered by the decision to make the exhaust only available as part of a 'pack' !

Fine if you want mag ride and exhaust you get some £ saving but to not make it a stand alone option is infuriating.

As much as the exhaust temps me I would struggle to pay £1.5k for it, as the mag ride does not intetest me and mega hardens the ride, more so on 19" rims.

We just have to hope the 'standard' exhaust makes a nice noise otherwise could be tough decision to make.

Makes a test drive even more essential now to sample both exhaust options AND mag ride to fully evaluate both options on the car.

Reading the brochure am I right in thinking that if you want the black styling package you must have the 'Quattro' lettering in the front grill ?

It reads that way to me.

Yes I'm interested in the black pack but NOT the Quattro lettering grrrrr ! :mad new:

Nothing wrong with diamond cut/polished and lacquered rims Dave as long as you keep them clean and add some protection.

condom21.gif

I'm sure the annual wash they get on its service will be sufficient :)

They will have to source me a set of red rims, its a deal breaker for me, they should be a stock item from the old car thou which i hope is the same pattern / offset

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
I must admit that not being able to spec the exhaust separately as a pain. But having read up on Mag Ride over the past 24 hours it apparently makes a big difference in comfort mode on when on 19" rims. Hence a custom setting of Dynamic engine, exhaust, and gearbox with comfort suspension seems to be the way to go for UK roads. Ideally I wouldn't have paid the extra for it but I simply have to have the exhaust. Massive fan of Nardo being a no cost colour as well as was expecting to pay big bucks for that. So basically the car ive specced has come out at about the estimated cost I expected but has mag ride included so happy with that. The surprising thing to me is the cost of the RS interior pack. Basically £895 for some red trim on the seat belts, the floor mats and the air vents plus mono pur. That seem extortionate to me. Just a shame the expected delivery date has slipped a month further :-(

I must admit that not being able to spec the exhaust separately as a pain. But having read up on Mag Ride over the past 24 hours it apparently makes a big difference in comfort mode on when on 19" rims. :-(

Comfort mode should be outlawed on RS models IMO, if you want comfort by an S3 :D

I very much like how the RS3 rides, 95% of the time its spot on for me, my worries with the mag suspension are:

1) it will be like the B8 RS4, in dynamic mode its like having a jack hammer attack your spine the worst ride of any car i have every been in (and that's coming out of an RS3) and in any other mode it feels totally disconnected from the car and utterly dull

2) based on other RS models fitted with it, it is just a matter of when it will fail and the monumental repair costs that mean many people replace it with a traditional suspension (especially on previous RS6 models)

Better stick with what you already have then............

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Better stick with what you already have then............

its hard to move away, i do love it deeply but a version with a better sorted front end would be desirable as is stop start tech and the louder zorts, and the super sports seats look fantastic

but then i adored the M4 in sport+ mode, but i would probably kill myself in it lol, and it sounds naff

but then maybe the next RS4 will be a biturbo V6 which means it will no longer be a gutless wonder, hmmmmm

but for the price of a spec'd RS4 I could get a man V10 spyder R8 and have a jizz fest every time i floored it :D

Jebus 48k... I need to enquire about the quattro badge delete without the driver assist pack and sports exhaust with no mag suspension

RS3 - £39,955.00
Nardo grey – 0
RS Super Sports, diamond quilting, red stitching - £795.00
RS 3 design package - £895.00
Aluminium Race design - £100.00
19” x 8.5J at front and 19” x 8J at rear ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in anthracite black high-gloss finish - £895.00
Comfort and sound package - £1,150.00
Dynamic package - £1,495.00
High-gloss black styling package - £695.00
Reversible mat. - £65.00
Non-smoking package - £0.00
Black roof rails - £250.00
Exterior mirror housing in high-gloss black - £125.00
Reversing camera - £275.00
Driver assistance package - £705.00
Audi Warranty, 5yr - £545.00

£47,945.00

plus £500 for paint protection and £300 to get the rims edged in red

Last edited:
It's only money Dave can't take it with you............

Reactions: VAG_Club001, DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
Jebus 48k... I need to enquire about the quattro badge delete without the driver assist pack and sports exhaust with no mag suspension

RS3 - £39,955.00
Nardo grey – 0
RS Super Sports, diamond quilting, red stitching - £795.00
RS 3 design package - £895.00
Aluminium Race design - £100.00
19” x 8.5J at front and 19” x 8J at rear ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in anthracite black high-gloss finish - £895.00
Comfort and sound package - £1,150.00
Dynamic package - £1,495.00
High-gloss black styling package - £695.00
Reversible mat. - £65.00
Non-smoking package - £0.00
Black roof rails - £250.00
Exterior mirror housing in high-gloss black - £125.00
Reversing camera - £275.00
Driver assistance package - £705.00
Audi Warranty, 5yr - £545.00

£47,945.00

plus £500 for paint protection and £300 to get the rims edged in red

I'm pretty sure the Quattro badge will just stick or clip onto the grill so I bet it's very easy to remove

they must be able to do the rims since they made this one last time

file.php

Reactions: 45bvtc
Such a laid back motor car... What's not to like?

Carbon brakes (frint only) and bucket seats are confirmed for UK market.

Just not initially.