1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kevin Clark

Kevin Clark New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Here's a couple of picture of my friends RS2, which is leaving the country next week, it's going to France, then onwards to join him in the USA. I have more pictures but they are too big to upload.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Lovely car mate.

4. Kevin Clark

Kevin Clark New Member TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

It's had loads of work done on it by Keith Edwards Motors, I'm lucky enough to be babysitting it until my friends Dad collects it and drives it to France.

5. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

Quite sure it'll give some of the American drivers a run for their dollars. :racer:

JG

6. RS2Don

RS2Don New Member Team Nogaro Blue Audi RS2

If it is genuine RS2 it cannot be imported into USA until 2019 - i.e. 25 years after manufacture as they do not comply with US standards. Risk of impounding and crushing over there if not legal

7. Kevin Clark

It is a genuine RS2, I have seen all the paperwork back to its original bill of sale, the RS2 is being kept by my friends father in the Haute Pyrenees until it can be exported to the USA. hope this clears tings up.

8. RS2Don

RS2Don New Member Team Nogaro Blue Audi RS2

RS2 cars have already achieved cult status in USA although there are none in the country legally yet. Your friend will be the man when he gets his over there

9. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Very nice. One of Audi's finest hours.

10. Samuel c5 Q

Samuel c5 Q Active Member Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

Live dangerously and import it anyway. It's not like they will be able to catch you.

Gazwould likes this.
  11. quattro4sprung

quattro4sprung New Member

Pretty in red.

Heck, pretty in every colour :sign yum: