AUDI RS1 Grill - I HAVE ONE!

d_xniel

Reaction score
Cut a long story short... I've got one!!

Gonna get fitted this weekend... hopefully it fits well and all the holes etc line up. Ignore the Quattro badge being bent as I've not screwed that in.

Will post a picture when it's fitted - if it fits obviously.

Attachments

• IMG_2881.JPG
    IMG_2881.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,167
Looks pretty good!

You putting the S1 grille badge back on?

Also, the obvious questions - where did you get it and how much?

Reactions: d_xniel
S1 badge will go back on yeah. It comes with an RS1 badge which I won't be using.

Well I had one on order from China but I ended up cancelling it and how a company in Yorkshire has them on eBay! £250 or£270 all black.

Link below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391711400297

He seems to be the only person who has them so far but I know they're available in a china.

Reactions: willh92
What year is your S1? About to purchase one, but the advert says 2016 onwards models only.

i don't think there is any difference between my 14' plate and a 16' plate model?

What year is your S1? About to purchase one, but the advert says 2016 onwards models only.

i don't think there is any difference between my 14' plate and a 16' plate model?

Mine is 64/2014-15. I don't think there's a difference as they're all the facelift. I think the '2016' of referring to the A1 as that came out as a facelift 2015/2016

Interested to see what it looks like fitted. Personally, I don't like all the silver on the front (quattro badge and surround etc) but the all black one might look good. If I could make my own it would be the grille only and no boxed sections for the quattro badge :)

Interested to see what it looks like fitted. Personally, I don't like all the silver on the front (quattro badge and surround etc) but the all black one might look good. If I could make my own it would be the grille only and no boxed sections for the quattro badge :)

Yeah, I don't mind both but I guess it all depends on the colour of the car etc. I've got Glacier white with the satin silver accents and black parts so it'll go a lot cleaner with that rather than having a full black grill. But on a black car, I'd go for the murdered look lol

Prefer the standard S1 Grill to be honest.

Yeah, I don't mind both but I guess it all depends on the colour of the car etc. I've got Glacier white with the satin silver accents and black parts so it'll go a lot cleaner with that rather than having a full black grill. But on a black car, I'd go for the murdered look lol
Yeah mine is all black (removed and replaced the chrome audi rings front and back to help with this) so I wouldn't want to stick a grille with large amounts of silver on it no matter how good it looks. I saw one fitted on FB last night and they do look good :)

Reactions: d_xniel
Looks a bit strange without the number plate section on the grille - also no S1 badge. Keen to see it fitted with all of these things also.

I saw Euro S1 with the licence plate on strong looking clips for easy removal on FB last night. It seems a shame to add a licence plate to a honeycomb grill doesn't it?

@FRESH_MODS_UK on Instagram sell Audi RS grills, so might be worth sending them a message.

Good luck with changing it. What a hateful job it is!

Reactions: PastS1Owner