Audi RS style front grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furryhobnob

Reaction score
I'm in conversation with @fresh mods about the possibility of a group buy for rs6 style grills for the a6 c6 avant, normal price is £160 delivered but they will knock £10 off for a group buy, not a massive discount but £10 is £10, so it will be £150 delivered, they should also do other grills, so an rs5 one for an a5 etc, here's 2 examples of the rs6 style they do, one is all gloss black, the other is matt silver trim with gloss black honeycomb, post your interest and I'll ask to see if they do what you're looking for, cheers
36896218ac36fe10e8dce005e662626d.jpg
4daaf4545a27965cd6def04bcbac3eeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good group buy deal
They great material quality and look oem.

I got mine from eBay last year and when it arrived had two tabs connecting the surround frame with the grill broken. Nothing worrying and it would definitely had no impact on fitment, performance, strength or look but pulled sellers leg for it. Got 10% off so out of £160 down to £144.
Worth it.

Does your come with additional (rear RS6 and front quattro) badges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Furryhobnob
Good group buy deal
They great material quality and look oem.

I got mine from eBay last year and when it arrived had two tabs connecting the surround frame with the grill broken. Nothing worrying and it would definitely had no impact on fitment, performance, strength or look but pulled sellers leg for it. Got 10% off so out of £160 down to £144.
Worth it.

Does your come with additional (rear RS6 and front quattro) badges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll ask that question pal, just trying to get prices for the other grills, as the one I've posted is for the a6 c6 grill, I'm awaiting a list as we speak

Guys, if you want to run any group buy please abide by the forum rules.

(6) Audi-Sport.net recognises the value to its members and the wider community of 'Group Buys' - a practice in which a member or trader negotiates a discount for a particular product or service based upon a minimum required quantity to be purchased/undertaken. It is in the interests of Audi-Sport.net, its members, partner companies and the wider community that these are managed as carefully as possible. ANYONE wishing to publicise/offer a 'Group Buy' on Audi-Sport.net MUST contact a site Administrator to discuss/negotiate each 'Group Buy'. Failure to do so may result in the 'Group Buy' being removed from the site, and/or sanctions on the originating account.

Reactions: Furryhobnob
If this is allowed to go ahead then @fresh mods can also supply a quattro badge to make the c6 grills look like the c7 ones for an extra £10, they are normally £20, so that would be £20 saving overall if you require the quattro that is
be34a09539a87da92a6a0a4e90e40978.jpg

d7ed9ae71da79d01fb98652c4744f791.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.