Audi RNS-E Sat Nav disc, where is best to get one?

Snook

Mr_Snook
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for an up to date ish Sat Nav DVD for our A4 cab RNS-E Sat Nav. Where is best to get an original disc from a reputable place? And what sort of price should I be expecting?

Seem to struggle to find the right one...

Car didn't come with one when I bought it.

Thanks in advance :)

The above is only a copy
And set up procedure is simply enter the disc
If there's a software update then it will do it

On iPhone using Tapacrap

I just bought a genuine one from ebay. However I got one that was a year old so the 2015 disc as it was half the price of a 2016 disk. Some people here have used the copies without issue and some have used the copies that "upgrades" the unit for full 7 digit postcode search without issue.

You pays your money....

It should be just plug and play, my 2015 disc was!

Mine wasn't had to insert it turn on ignition for certain amount of time then off then on again yada yada yada, worked ok though.

fitted LOADS of rns-e's and have never heard of that before

Can't see why you'd have to do it
Turning the ignition on after you've turned the unit on to loads the disc makes no difference what so ever

On iPhone using Tapacrap

When i got the disc i inserted it in the drive & it just said loading, after half an hour or more it still said the same, Contacted the supplier who sent me instructions & all was well, works fine since.

Hi all,

Looking for an up to date ish Sat Nav DVD for our A4 cab RNS-E Sat Nav. Where is best to get an original disc from a reputable place? And what sort of price should I be expecting?

Seem to struggle to find the right one...

Car didn't come with one when I bought it.

Thanks in advance :)

I hope you stuck to your original intention and bought a genuine disc. Counterfeit discs are evil, as are all counterfeit goods. Whether they work or not is not the issue.