Audi Retrofits

HawkeyeS3

Reaction score
Has anybody used them (the company called Audi Retrofits in Dartford)? Any comments?

Have pm'd NHN about some retrofits and awaiting a response, however I think he is possibly too far away from me and Audi Retrofits are more local to me in Kent.

http://audi-retrofits.co.uk/

My only concern getting any retrofits done is warranty as apparently if Audi can in anyway associate a claim with a retrofit then they won't honour the warranty. So any retrofits may have to wait until the warranty expires anyway

They have a good reputation on the forum. @Ash187 is a site sponsor and really nice helpful guy.

Reactions: HawkeyeS3 and pburv
+1 For Ash he supplied me with an auto dim mirror for my car and also gave sound advice on fitting....:friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and HawkeyeS3
Please pm me again as I cant see the message mate & no, you're not too far away from me at all :)

Audi will warranty everything but the retrofits, tbh they have been known to deal with them aswell tbh as they class it as a mistake on the audi spec list, not one of my clients understand lol.

Reactions: pburv and HawkeyeS3
Thanks Sandra and pburv, appreciated and good to know.

@NHN - have resent my pm to you, hope it comes through this time. If not then please do let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: pburv
I'm sure NHN has helped me out also on my old 8p a few times ..Can't remember exactly... sorry NHN...:friends:
I'm sure he's a top bloke though...:footy:

Reactions: Sandra
I'm sure NHN has helped me out also on my old 8p a few times ..Can't remember exactly... sorry NHN...:friends:
I'm sure he's a top bloke though...:footy:
Yes @NHN is a top Bloke and his work is excellent also. :) x

I've sent NHN another PM as he requested, so await a responose.

Does he have a website, or is there a way I can contact him directly, as he didn't get my last pm (worrying) and would like him to advise what is /is not possible for what I am requesting.

Does he have a website, or is there a way I can contact him directly, as he didn't get my last pm (worrying) and would like him to advise what is /is not possible for what I am requesting.
If you don't hear back from NHN let me know and I will speak with him. Give him a day or 2 as he is a busy man. :)

Yeah got your pm bud, will look through it this morning, thanks.

9716a84789c1fe3ba3768916b58352da.jpg

Audi retrofits fitted my Super sports seats (wiring was cut !) and re-wired them into my car. Top job and a top guy can't recommend him enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk