Audi retrofit auto dimming rear view mirror?

Danielmeaton

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone knows if Audi themselves can retrofit an auto dimming rear view mirror?

Nothing about it in their accessories catalogue and when I asked a salesman at the dealership he said probably not. Didn't spec the comfort pack as I'd never use cruise control but wouldn't mind that mirror!

I know you can get it fitted elsewhere but I don't want to screw my warranty

Thanks guys and girls!!

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone knows if Audi themselves can retrofit an auto dimming rear view mirror?

Nothing about it in their accessories catalogue and when I asked a salesman at the dealership he said probably not. Didn't spec the comfort pack as I'd never use cruise control but wouldn't mind that mirror!

I know you can get it fitted elsewhere but I don't want to screw my warranty

Thanks guys and girls!!

Try site sponsor NHN, Im sure he will be able to retrofit for you. Just send him a pm for price. :) x

Danielmeaton

Try site sponsor NHN, Im sure he will be able to retrofit for you. Just send him a pm for price. :) x

Will do!! Thanks!

/dev/null

Did you get anywhere with this? It's something I am interested in!

mjcourtney

Danielmeaton

I used HazzyDayz and fitted the dimming mirror as well as the auto lights and rain sensors

Really impressed with them. Quick fit, very professional and works a treat. Couldn't recommend any higher