Audi recommended interval for transmission fluid change

dallo

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Audi recommended interval to change the transmission fluid on a manual 2017 2.0 tdi thanks

Pretty much all manual transmissions have no change interval for oil . They are filled for life. Personally I would think about changing it around 100K / 8 years .

So why have Audi set my service interval at 11500 miles from now.
When I asked they said transmission fluid at 40000 miles.
I think personally they’ve got it wrong

Not a S3 but,
I have a A4B6 1.8T quattro and was advised by one of the well known Independents that manual boxes, best practise , 40K. Mine has just had its second fluid ( and final drive) at 80k
It was very dirty at the 40k change ( wasn't actually in the workshop for the 80k change !)

Not a S3 but,
I have a A4B6 1.8T quattro and was advised by one of the well known Independents that manual boxes, best practise , 40K. Mine has just had its second fluid ( and final drive) at 80k
It was very dirty at the 40k change ( wasn't actually in the workshop for the 80k change !)
Bcoos old technology.
And I decided to change when purchased 47k and fluid was still gold. The transmission fluid shouldn't be dirty as there is no any burning going on like in engine oil..just lubricating gears