Audi R8 V10

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
well i went for a nosey at the audi garage before 'like you do' and on pulling in to a space in the car park i looked up to see the bsck end of an r8, at first i thought hmm nice, then i noticed the mahoooosive rs4 style oval exhausts on the back and thought oh my god it cant be. i got out and had a look in the back and yes it was, the new v10 r8 in white, its the first one i've seen and probably the first one in manchester. it had no plates on it so it wasnt registered. but i must say guys what a stunning car, it had different wheels on it to its baby brother and just seemed to have slightly different bodywork, a truly stunning motor!!!

Is that in audi lancaster on chester road near uniteds ground or was it at stockport....

stockport mate, next to the pyramid, it was warm to so i prob only just missed it pulling in.

I think I saw one today too when I was leaving the Audi garage it was pulling in on trade plates. It was grey and there was something different about it that I couldn't put my finger on and as I was driving at the time couldn't look properly! So I presumed it was a V10.

Guys just so you know, there will soon be a forum dedicated to Audis for all chat like this (i.e. not 8P related) but for now can you post these threads in the General section

:icon_thumright:

R8 V10 or Lambo Gallardo? Gallardo for me!

Guys just so you know, there will soon be a forum dedicated to Audis for all chat like this (i.e. not 8P related) but for now can you post these threads in the General section

:icon_thumright:

R8 V10 or Lambo Gallardo? Gallardo for me!

Lambo for me too! Have to be the Superleggera at that

Havent driven either version of the R8 but ive driven the Gallardo and it was out of this world, even with a flappy paddle gearbox!

I agree. While I love the R8 and it's good value for money, I would rather have the Lambo.

But I am of course living in a dream world :jester: