1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUDI R8 CARBON FIBRE KEY RING - AUDI COLLECTION

45bvtc Nov 19, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi TT Audi RS3

No longer available from Audi this 100% Audi Collection Audi R8 Carbon Fibre Key Ring comes complete with box and sleeve

Hologram for authenticity

Carbon Fibre front face with plain rear - suitable for a personalised engraving

On eBay now:Item ID: 141831750170 priced at £125 plus PP

[​IMG]

Hope I've done this right, Sandra... :hi: Just having a clear-out here and I'd forgotten I'd been presented with this but not having or wanting and R8 it's been sat in a drawer - how sad for such a stunning item

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi TT Audi RS3

Thanks Sandra, you've no idea how many frames I had to take to get that hologram but get it I did - house is now some 12-inches above the footings with the Lotus and Audi stuff sold recently: RS3copilot is 100%, hope you are too, and thank you... :hi:

4. 45bvtc

NOW SOLD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.