Q3 Audi Q3 - interested.

AJ91

Reaction score
Never been a fan of the Q3 until I saw these Pictures.

Currently living with an A5 in the City and its starting to feel a bit too big so a city suv in the Q3 size has caught my interest.

Don't really like the look of it by default but with some work it really is a gem to look at.

Even without S-line exterior it looks alright especially a bit lowered with those Wheels.

A bit more practical then the A5 as well and that doesnt hurt as im getting older.

Does anyone know what model year that is and im guessing the front is RS ?

Tuning Audi Q3 auf Vossen Wheels Typ LC 101 4

Tuning Audi Q3 auf Vossen Wheels Typ LC 101 5

Tuning Audi Q3 auf Vossen Wheels Typ LC 101 1

It's not an RS, no silver wing mirrors or front vents.
It's the face lift model with the new grill.
I have a MY17 S line+.

Q3 S-line+ quattro in blue...

It looks ok to be fair. But and it's a big one. Most people bang on about the Audi interiors and this one is dire and so out of date.

It looks ok to be fair. But and it's a big one. Most people bang on about the Audi interiors and this one is dire and so out of date.

Really? I think you should go have another look, I had an S3 before my RSQ3 and yes, it's one version back on the dash from that, but dire and out of date - I don't think so. No different to the A1.

I've seen a lot worse dashes in my time, notably on Vauxhalls.

Reactions: pburv and jungle650
Had another look. Just think the new model cant come soon enough. I did look into the tfsi model hoping that run out model discounts might make it attractive but sitting in one. No.

Just an opinion mind

Yes it's surprising me that dealers seem reluctant to discount the Q3 given its replacement is due end of 2017 (or thereabouts).

If the recent Q2 is anything to go by then the dash will come in-line with latest offerings with the new model release, but I guess we wait to see.

Whilst the current dash may be a version or so behind, it's actually quite functional and easy to live with, especially on the Facelift versions, with everything to hand. Ok so no sliding MMI screen like later other models, but in my opinion one less thing to go wrong. I replaced my S3 with the RSQ3 more for the higher sitting position than anything else and have to say it's o e of the most comfortable cars I've ever driven or owned. Had mine a year now and normally I'd be looking to change, but there is something about the Q3 that just makes it a nice car to own, roomy and comfortable (especially on long trips) but not stupidly too big to park in car parks. And a very active forum at www.q3ownersclub.co.uk, not like here where there are hardly any Q3 owners (very quiet!)

Reactions: pburv