AUDI Q3 hill hold assist retrofit

shazad manzoor

Reaction score
Guys need some help, my wife has a Audi Q3 without hill hold assist and was wondering if anyone has retro fitted the hill hold assist. I am aware the single epb switch has to be replaced for a twin one. My plan is to pick one up from TPS. After that am not sure what else needs doing. Or if anyone can recommend someone who can do the job it would be brilliant. Am just outside the Birmingham area.

The thing to check is that the car supports it 1st, it maybe all came with the required controller & just needs coding & button added.

I would happily do the install, but as you're in Birmingham it may cost a bit.

The thing to check is that the car supports it 1st, it maybe all came with the required controller & just needs coding & button added.

I would happily do the install, but as you're in Birmingham it may cost a bit.
Hi thank you for the reply I would be grateful if you could let me know where you are. My wife's previous car had it on and it a fantastic option and now she would like it again as a matter of course. Our drive at home Is horrible and has kept her safe from rolling forward.

My numbers in my signature, ping me a whatsapp to discuss further, I do come to site for most my installs tbh.

Yeah on mobile browsers, it cuts the signature of.