Q3 Audi q3 2012 winter tire

Fos

Reaction score
Hello guys i have a question about tires. Can i put 215/65 R17 on my Q3 2012? Is there any problem with fitment or anything else? Thanks in advance.

I have always wondered about fitments and what other sizes I could get away with on a Q5 using 255/40 R21 Tyre

Hello guys i have a question about tires. Can i put 215/65 R17 on my Q3 2012? Is there any problem with fitment or anything else? Thanks in advance.
All depends on What Size Tyre you Have on your car Just now.. A 17" Tyre want fit a 18" Wheel for example ..

So the Tyre could be a 255 / 40 R18

Cool
In Winter the Narrow the Tyre the Better for cutting threw Snow, so For Example 205/60/18 woukd be a better idea if it keeps the Rolling diameter the same as the 21" Wheel to keep the Speedo Correct , There is Site on the Internet that can work it out, or be cheeky and Call Audi and price a Set of 18" winter Tyre wheel Combo for your Sq5 ... Then find cheaper on the Net or Likes of Autosave in Aberdeen .

The Rims that I have which are R21

Is there not a Winter Tyre at all for them which could be purchased? Don't really fancy having to pay for wheels also :(

Cheaper option is 4x 18" Tyres and wheels combo than 4 x 21" winter tyres. Ave personally never Bothered even on my Rs and ave 21s my self on my Sq5+ and I want be changing them.

Camskill do a 21" Hankook Snow Tyre at £169 + Vat Each ... or Perilli at £300 + Vat Each , that's Cheapest and most expensive , there's others between that from Continental Dunlop ect
The Rims that I have which are R21

Is there not a Winter Tyre at all for them which could be purchased? Don't really fancy having to pay for wheels also :(

Sorry @Fos for hijacking your thread :)

Rabie, I’ve looked on EBay and Hancook and I can’t see any winter tyre for 255/40 R21

sorry just read’Camskill’ strange though how Hancook don’t have these tyre on their website

Like ways as above...

U would need to go up to 275/45/21 for the cheaper
Screenshot 20181120 212839 Samsung Internet
Hankook which would put your Speedo out a little ... but Continentals do a 255/40/21 ...

Reactions: Leebroath