Audi Q2 - Servicing

Smithyyy88

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently got a new Audi Q2 last month on contract hire. I’ve only got it for 2 years and will do 20,000 miles per annum. 40,000 total contract mileage - approx 70 miles a day - motorway miles.

Im just starting to think about servicing - Audi have quoted £468 for the first 2 services on a service plan.

How often do I need to get the car serviced, bearing in mind how many miles I travel? I have seen conflicting messages - some saying every 9k and some every 18k?

Also - do I need to get it serviced at an Audi dealer - can I go independant but use genuine parts? The main answer i’m looking for is how often my service intervals should be - and basically the bare minimum I can get away with.

Many thanks in advance!

Probably service it every 18k

Regards to servicing at Audi dealer, you gotta check your t’s & c’s or your contact

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

On a complete tangent, can you take a picture of the part numbers on the underside of the washer jets? They’re one sided so will need both.

18k on flexible regime, 9k on fixed regime - you'll probably be on flexible

that price for 2 services isn't too bad, i got quoted that for one, and audi charge more for new cars than those over 3 years old

you should be able to get it serviced elsewhere providing you can prove they've used genuine parts - i've had halfords quote on this in the past

it's a bit of a catch 22 though as audi said it was fine as long as they used the correct parts, but wouldn't give me the part numbers for the parts required

Can you not go into the MMI on the car and see if it has a countdown until the next service? Should be under 'car' :)