Q2 Audi Q2 Glovebox Light Retrofit

Callum Jarvis

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

With Audi's cost cutting measures there isn't a glovebox light in my Q2 :( Its very annoying at night as despite having the LED interior pack...also rubbish and doesn't include door handle LEDs or rear seat LEDs...things I had in my A3 8V.... If someone has done this retrofit I'd love a know how you done it :)

controlled via a switch / mechanism which turns the light on. You might be able to transplant this from an a3/a4 or even a golf mk7:

Example:

B85899DB 84DC 4215 B011 6B6731017095

Reactions: Callum Jarvis
Hi Guys,

With Audi's cost cutting measures there isn't a glovebox light in my Q2 :( Its very annoying at night as despite having the LED interior pack...also rubbish and doesn't include door handle LEDs or rear seat LEDs...things I had in my A3 8V.... If someone has done this retrofit I'd love a know how you done it :)

Are you sure you have the full interior ambient lighting? My Q2 has the door LEDs. They are located under the door grab handle and illuminate the storage pockets. No rear illumination though and the glovebox light lacking is just ridiculous!!

Reactions: Callum Jarvis
Are you sure you have the full interior ambient lighting? My Q2 has the door LEDs. They are located under the door grab handle and illuminate the storage pockets. No rear illumination though and the glovebox light lacking is just ridiculous!!

Hi,

I have the LED interior pack, not the ambient light pack. :)

Reactions: Ormesome