Q2 Audi Q2 Extended Leather

Callum Jarvis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I did a bit of DIY today on the Q2 and replaced the standard door arm rests with the leather ones with the stitching. It goes really well with my Nappa leather and well worth the £50 I paid for all 4!!

Attachments

• 0B363210-ACBE-424D-94E3-55627459124E.jpeg
    0B363210-ACBE-424D-94E3-55627459124E.jpeg
    569.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 16A934B3-304A-48EB-9FEC-FBB3949231AC.jpeg
    16A934B3-304A-48EB-9FEC-FBB3949231AC.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: Ormesome, WIll Savage and paul wev
Hi Everyone!

I did a bit of DIY today on the Q2 and replaced the standard door arm rests with the leather ones with the stitching. It goes really well with my Nappa leather and well worth the £50 I paid for all 4!!

£50 bargain of the century. Seller clearly unaware of the value of what he had. Think I paid 500 for the ones in my 8P RS3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Callum Jarvis
Hi Everyone!

Thats so much better. It makes the Q2 a nicer place to be. Honestly, all the reviews say the quality of the interior is rubbish but I swear they are just base level Q2s. The extended leather changes it

Reactions: Callum Jarvis
Thats so much better. It makes the Q2 a nicer place to be. Honestly, all the reviews say the quality of the interior is rubbish but I swear they are just base level Q2s. The extended leather changes it

It really does make it a nicer place to be...I believe I also need to source the knee pads as that’s part of the extended leather.

It really does make it a nicer place to be...I believe I also need to source the knee pads as that’s part of the extended leather.

Yeah think so. To be honest, the leather isn’t soft, it’s still hard on the knees like the plastic version.

ive got the extended leather and i honestly dont notice the knee pads so i wouldnt worry about it!

i agree - having come from a 2017 TT which has a great interior including extended leather, i honestly cant tell the difference - id also say comparing to a mates beamer m240 i cant see any real difference in quality!

Reactions: Callum Jarvis and Ormesome
Hi mate!

well I really want to do the folding mirrors, tbh I have the virtual cockpit so not so bothered about the HUD.

theres a couple of powerfold mirrors on there, RHD - £150 each - chepaest ive seen, you just need to move your colour caps onto them

theres a couple of powerfold mirrors on there, RHD - £150 each - chepaest ive seen, you just need to move your colour caps onto them

Oh really! Do you happen to have a link ? Do you think it will work with my blind spot assist ?

Oh really! Do you happen to have a link ? Do you think it will work with my blind spot assist ?

given you can retrofit blind spot assist i assume they will - https://www.kufatec.com/en/audi/q2/q2-ga/complete-kit-side-assist-for-audi-q2-ga-41765
you have cutouts in your mirror caps for the blind spot assist so its a case of dismatling and rebuilding in the new mirrors

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-Q2-...rentrq:4a1164b01750a9bd6b58734bfff8c692|iid:1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-AUD...rentrq:4a1164b01750a9bd6b58734bfff8c692|iid:1