Audi part numbers compatibility (ABS module)?

jsosic

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got the infamous 01130 ABS implausible signal error.

Now, I have a module 1K0 907 379 AD.
I can't find the exactly the same one, but I do find a lot of them ending on AF or AK from Octavia 1.9tdi - would those be compatible with my car? There are also a lot of AQ from Golf VI 1.6tdi 77kW.

How can I know if buying a used spare part of that part number is gonna be compatible with my car?

Might be worth PM member @Darren92 ) who am sure will be able to help you or at least advise

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Check for the other part number on the unit, but your one is available via the usual sources, but I suspect you know already but you want to cheaper lol.

379 supersedes to 375 btw.

You need to confirm via etka to be sure as some have tpms, hill hold, esp, some have 1 or none, so you need to be careful.

Reactions: ch1z64
New one from the stealers is 1400 euros (~1250 pounds). So it doesn't make sense to buy it. I found some on ebay and on some other 3rd party sites for as little as ~50 euros....

So if I buy one with more functions then mine (tpms + hill hold) and I don't use them, will it work fine with just disabling those via VCDS?

Just match yours on a used unit, save yourself any hassle.

It is, eBay has your version, can't see what the issue is tbh.

Most of those on ebay are refurbished and/or exchange service. Now, on VCDS forums I saw that people are saying these AD/AH modules are prone to failures and that it's better to look for the B version... That's why I'm saying, since I have a failure, isn't it better to buy some version that has this thing fixed, instead of opting for the same version again, 10+y old and risk failure within next year or two.