Audi Paint - Colour Code

Phil3

Reaction score
Thought I’d start a thread with colour code info on... just as and when people know their codes you can post in here and help out others when they are looking for theirs

I’m after the code for Nardo Grey if anyone knows please? I believe it has changed slightly in the last year or so!?

Also, is there a specific colour for the gloss back on the grills/diffusers etc?

Cheers :icon thumright:

Gloss diffusers and the like tend to come already done as they have their own part number extension (T94 = gloss black/AP6 = Ali)

Reactions: drgav2005 and Phil3
Nardo Grey = LY7C

I thought that, but then seen this...

2A952C5F B51F 45C3 A7B1 3106592AEEC4

I find it really strange that a dealer can’t get the code... surely it’s not a secret :seenoevil:

Reactions: Callum66 and Callump01
Probably bit of unusual one, what is the silver paint code for the large Quattro badge on the lower grill? Mine is starting to fade in places.

Probably bit of unusual one, what is the silver paint code for the large Quattro badge on the lower grill? Mine is starting to fade in places.

All part of the grill Dan no info available on it.......

Reactions: DW81
2018 Panther Black LZ9Z H8

According to the local dealer, Audi don't offer a touch-up paint. Seems quite mad that they recommend a local, trade only, car parts wholesaler to mix the correct paint. I appreciate Halfrauds will also do it but it's odd.

2018 Panther Black LZ9Z H8

According to the local dealer, Audi don't offer a touch-up paint. Seems quite mad that they recommend a local, trade only, car parts wholesaler to mix the correct paint. I appreciate Halfrauds will also do it but it's odd.
I got some touch up paint from Tom @ Crewe Audi parts. Tap him up for this mate.

Reactions: Callum66 and Sandra
Reactions: Callum66
Many thanks for the above recommendations, I'll get in touch with Tom today.

Reactions: Sandra
Just had a response from Tom @crewaudiparts on the Panther Black

"Unfortunately Audi dont make a touch up pen for that colour."

I got a bottle of touch up paint for sepang blue one. I don’t think they do pens mate unless they don’t do the touch up paint at all for your panther black which is strange really.

Reactions: Jassyo06
If you order wing mirrors, for the gloss black version it says paint them with Y9B, which is Brilliant black i think. So i guess the rest of the black bits would be the same.

Reactions: Phil3
If you order wing mirrors, for the gloss black version it says paint them with Y9B, which is Brilliant black i think. So i guess the rest of the black bits would be the same.

Is Brilliant black going to match Gloss black Diffuser/front blade though.

Isn't brilliant black just a non metallic glossy black, ie just black, shouldn't this be pretty much the same as the rest of the black pack?

Sorry to revive an old thread

What is the colour code for the gloss black styling pack bits? Mirror covers, front bumper blades etc

I also would love the code for the Matt aluminium on the grill...