Audi Owners Club...

ibbo

Reaction score
Can any of you helpful people point me in the right direction here?? To get my insurance discount I need to be a member.

Thanks all.

With which Insurance company?

I could set up a discount on here with them, save you going elsewhere! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Wando, the Insurance Company is Chris Knott as recommended by someone on here. 0800 917 2274. Members fees are £25 a year but my premium did go down by almost £300!!

Let me know about those Brembos next week if you could /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I havent paid the membership yet but apparently Chris Knott Insurance gives additional discount to those who belong to an Owners Club. It was the same when I had a Lotus Esprit. Give me a ring if you want, I think you have my number.

Try and save me the £25 by saying this chatgroup qualifies as an owners club!!

Cool - I reckon audi-sport classifies as an owners club - we have regular meets, events and competitions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif And even send out newsletters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi audigirl, I am sure you arent biased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Only kidding, you are right, it looks like this group is way more active than the Official Audi Club.

Wando should make the call!!