Audi Oem Parking Sensor Part List

markm,

Reaction score
Website
www.amtuning.uk
Hi All

Is there anyway of getting a list of the OEM part numbers for parking sensor kits for A1/A3/A4/A6 ?

IE the small flush factory fitted kits ?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I looked at this before deciding to have flush fitted sensors by a recommended supplier, and these look almost identical as the factory fit option and a lot cheaper. I have pictures if that helps. Cost me £265 (2013) including having the sensors colour coded.

Company I used is below.
http://www.mobileincar.com

Hi I'm trying to fit cobra rear sensors on my Audi A1 but I'm stuck on where I need to tap in to the main wiring loom witch wire to tap in to is it the black/blue wire. If any one can help I will attach photo of the main wiring loom on my A1 thanks in advance any one can advice please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 195
Hi I'm trying to fit cobra rear sensors on my Audi A1 but I'm stuck on where I need to tap in to the main wiring loom witch wire to tap in to is it the black/blue wire. If any one can help I will attach photo of the main wiring loom on my A1 thanks in advance any one can advice please

It was the white and green wire IIRC

It was the white and green wire IIRC
Hi markm thanks for replay so on the Audi A1 the revers light wire to tap in to for the rear parking sensors from the photo I attached is the Green & White 100% not the Black & Blue sorry to be repiting my self

I take that back here is the info I used when I fitted a Cobra kit to my wifes A1... "12+ reverse is blue/black in loom going up to roof in C pillar"

Hi markm so that same blue/black wire is up in the right said tail gate light too correct ? I took the tailgate light out just to see before cutting any wires and just hooked the red wire from the cobra kit to the tailgate light blue/black wire and put ignition on and Notting happens no sound from any of the sensors. I will attach photo of the tailgate light plug showing the wires

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 198
I couldnt get any power from the light cluster. I ended up taking the feed from the loom that runs up the pillar on the rear door on the read drivers side door (mine is a 5 door). you have to remove the trim holding the parcel shelf in and you can pull out the trim, there is a thick cluster of wires coming form the floor to the roof.

Hi I had a look at the loom going up the roof in the pilar and there is 2 wires same size and colour both black/blue will these be the same 12+ from both left and right tailgate lights ? So say I tap in to ider of them will be ok ? I also tested the sensors by plugging the red wire from the cobra ECU to the battery positive terminal to see and I get a constant bleep, so is that correct to say that sensors work and I just need the right revers wire to tap in to ?

Hi thanks for your replays and support much appreciate it. Ok so I removed the trim back and on the wiring loom there is 2 x black/blue wires I will attach photos to see
Would you say any of these 2 black/blue wires are ok to tap in to ? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 163
I tapped in to both the black/blue wires on the loom and when I put ignition on with revers selected I'm not getting any blip. No idea if the black/blue are the wires or is there some thing I'm missing out. I got black wire screwed to the body and sensors plugged in cobra ECU and red wire to black/blue. When I tested the red wire from cobra straight to the positive terminal on battery I get a constant bleep from the buzzer. Not sure if that is any indication that sensors are working. Any help or advice please

Ok so I found out why Notting was happening, just incase any one try's this on Audi A1 or similar. The resin why one of the black/blue wire wasn't working when I tap in to it with the red wire from the cobra ECU cos the tailgate needs to be closed for the revers light to come on and the first blip will sound once revers is engaged. Thanks

Oh an other thing to know on the cobra park master R0394 flash fit. Cobra instructions tells you to drill 17mm hole if you go with a 17mm hole and you fitting sensors from behind the bumper out the 17mm hole is to big and you will end up with the rubber but on the sensors showing true and personally dosen't look right. So to have a better looking sensor coming true the bumper 14mm would work better, but you will need to carefully with a sharp blade at you own risk take the sea true rubber off carefully. I did a few test holes first with 17mm and 14mm to see witch works best. Will attach photo so hopefully you see what I mean in photo you will see top sensor in a 17mm and below in photo you see 14mm all so the cobra sensors has 2 small dots 1 top & 1 bottom this is an indication how the sensors need to sit in the bumper to work as they should, it should say this in the instructions but I didn't get this at first till I ask around and was notified of these dots, so before you stick any of the sensors on make sure all is how it should be then sick

Sorry the photo want up load but if any one needs one to see what I mean about the 17mm hole and 14mm send me your email and I will email you it