Audi MMI - Bluetooth connection issues - contacts?

cappers

Reaction score
Anyone experienced anything similar to this?
My Bluetooth keeps disconnecting during a call then connecting again. It’s starts off ok then after a minute or so it disconnects for about 15/30secs and reconnects. It’s a cycle. Strangely I have found it only happens when I select the my Bluetooth iPhone option of sync contacts. If they are not synced it is fine and works all OK. if they are synced the above happens.it may be that it disconnects when perhaps the MMI is downloading my contacts, then when that stops it reconnects again, or something like that?if they are re not synced I have no contacts details in my MMI, so not ideal. It is not my phone, as I have upgraded my iPhone to a different one and still does it. iOS 11 on iPhone 7 and iPhone X.
Any ideas suggestions would be appreciated, as its driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What car, year, MMI system (2G/3G) etc

2015 A3 sportback 1.6tdi sport, although not the phone as did it with my previous iPhone. Not sure what you mean re MMi system. It’s not the connect if that helps. Seems to cut out when downloading contacts. Had worked fine in the past but not now. Can’t think what may have changed. Tried deleting phone and re- pairing etc etc. Still happens.