1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Massive Parts Sale

Administrators Oct 26, 2016

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The Largest Sales of Audi parts Direct from Audi UK....

Audi UK are selling off all the parts that they have had stuck in stock. This is a onetime, only sale and once the items are gone there are no more. This is a first come first served basis so get your requests in fast.

This really is not to be missed. Below you will see a complete list of the parts that are available with the price and the discount available. The price list is as is and there maybe some inaccuracies that we cannot be held responsible for. Please check with the dealer to see if the item is available and that the price is correct.

Use the Parts Request System to order any parts you are interested in. Click here or use the link in the menu above

Please Remember that all prices are EXC VAT and shipping.....

It appears your Web browser is not configured to display PDF files. No worries, just click here to download the PDF file.

If for some reason you can't download or see the PDF 'Click Here'

Use the Parts Request System to order any parts you are interested in. Click here or use the link in the menu above

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ACWKGYTO

ACWKGYTO Well-Known Member

Is there any way of searching for parts on this list ?

4. SDHA4SLine

SDHA4SLine Well-Known Member Team Silver Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Save (print as PDF) the document to your pc, then when you open it press ctrl + F to open a search box (should be in top right hand corner of screen).

Gutted, I've searched for everything I wanted for my car and no show :disappointed:

Some people are gong to get great deals from this, I just hope it's not eBay trolls gobbling everything up to sell at profit :rage::rage::rage:

5. sandraj0719

sandraj0719 Member VCDS Map User Audi A3

Wow this is a big list and taken Sandra's advice and sent pm to Mike. Hope every one finds a deal.

Sandra likes this.
  6. sandraj0719

Sorry to ask but is there an updated list and can you buyin bulk as the little bits soon add up when restoring cars?

7. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

8. Darren92

Darren92 Well-Known Member

Is this nationwide?

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Darren if you after anything just go to parts request system and Mike will tell you if it's available.

pburv likes this.
  10. AudiSpy

AudiSpy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi Q5 Audi TT

Anyone pick up anything from the sale yet?

11. sandraj0719

Have tried a few but sold but did try to do a bulk buy on the odd little bits as they area the bits that kill a renervation budget. I do hope members can get a good deal on things they need.