1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi in the park

Starry Jul 12, 2018 at 7:06 PM

1. Starry

Starry S3 8V saloon... stage 1

Ive never been and would like to know if its a decent event as ill have a 5 hour round trip. I looked and some pictures online from last year and it didn't look that big. Simple question, is it any good? ta

stote likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. oli356

oli356 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3 S tronic

Starry likes this.
  4. Leevr

Leevr Well-Known Member Audi S3 Porsche Viper Green

My first time too. Got a Travelodge booked the night before. Would be an early push from south Somerset on the 12th.

5. MattSedg

MattSedg sportback roof rails enthusiast Gold Supporter Team Ara Blue Audi S3 Black Edition It's my birthday

its a good day out, get to put faces to names, chat cars and all that lark

hope the weather carries on through to the show

6. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Best “non track” based event, and prolly the best event of the year overall. Loads of like minded people all in one place, all car people and all willing to talk about their vehicles and share advice. Well worth the trip in my mind and as mike Matt says above it’s a chance to put faces to names from the forum.

7. Starry

Starry S3 8V saloon... stage 1

Ill be coming up from Bristol. As said, its nice to see the cars in the flesh and meet the people behind them.

Leevr likes this.
  8. Schizophonic

Schizophonic Well-Known Member

I use to like it at the old location when it was 15 mins from my door but now I got to travel up to 40 mins lol

Its a good day to see other like minded car people and if your into your subtle mods you can ask the owners how they did it lol.

Its a wealth of information on the day lol

9. Timi8888

Timi8888 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi S3 S tronic

I’ve been once before 2 years ago. Fully worth it!

10. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

It is the biggest Audi show of the year.

11. stote

stote Member

My first time too, so I will be meeting all of you from the forum for a chat , it will be a nice day out .

Starry likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Daveotto

Daveotto Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Floret Silver Gold Supporter Audi S3 S3 Saloon

Well worth the visit.

Was planning to go up night before as last year and help set up the ASN stand but other half has organised something for the Saturday night and dependant on level of hangover will drive up on the day

My car at last years event....

03381722-870E-42AB-AB49-C417CA67493B.jpeg 250E356F-B021-4BD2-85DE-E18A8C18602D.jpeg

MattSedg likes this.
  14. Wallsendmag

Wallsendmag New Member

It’s a good day out as long as none of your group get hit by lightning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro