1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi H-Tron

Jake 61 Jan 13, 2016

1. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Audi H-Tron.JPG

Just spotted this on MSN from the Detroit Auto Show.

Looks quite mean, I think.
    AUDI H-TRON QUATTRO
    The German automaker showcased its vision of a new hydrogen-powered crossover at this year’s Detroit show. The Audi h-tron quattro concept presents the fifth generation of fuel-cell technology from Audi and Volkswagen. Lighter materials reduce the weight and improve performance, responsiveness and efficiency. The fuel cell delivers power to two electric motors — a 90kW motor on the front axle, 140 kW on the rear — representing a new possibility for Audi’s legendary quattro all-wheel drive. Audi claims a zero to 62 mph time of less than 7 seconds, with a total range of about 372 miles with a full-tank of hydrogen.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Jake 61 likes this.
  4. Jake 61

Jake 61 Teacher of bad things..! Team Brill Red Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro Audi A3

Sorry @Sandra, did a search and nothing came up, thought I got an exclusive.....:blush:

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hey Jack is fine. I usually beat everyone in these releases. I just want to add my link into yours so you could have more reading. :) x

Jake 61 likes this.
  6. Jake 61

Your's is a better read @Sandra, I'm not worthy and you as usual, are awesome......:blow:

Sandra likes this.
  7. Sandra

You awesome as well :friends:x

Jake 61 likes this.
  8. Jake 61

:blush:

You win......lol. x

Sandra likes this.