audi fueling and battery light problems please help

any luck finding out what the hole is.????????????????????????????

yes sorry not updated that hole is a hydrolic piston you have to push it down and lock it out its not got an oil feed its independent so it isnt that by the lucks of it its the frount crank seal as ive striped everything down and there isnt anything else it could be so it must be the same for you mate unless its leaking from uptop in that case it will be the cam seals but most defo think its crankseal cheap to fix but time consumeing plus a pain trying to get hold of the locking tool so im currently waiting on the parts so my cars laid up still lol what a pain but most of my frount end parts are hear so will be putting them back in place of my old ones also if yours is doing what mine was i highley reckomened cleaning and replaceing the crankcase filter and hoses as there more than likely causeing a restriction causeing seals to blow do this first as you might find this eases the leak enuff for you to hold back on ripping your frount end apart again as we all know its a killer lol

just an update to my problems after days of messing round ordering parts ect i have finaly got the car back together with fingers crossed should run like a dream and not leak but will only find out when i actually start my car witch i cant do yet as im still waiting on my coolent ect i ended up replacing just about everything i touched because there was no way i was willing to put iot back togeher to find out i shouldve changed something else list
crankseal front
camseals frount
rocker gasket
waterpump
thermostat
pas pump
all belts and every pulley and tensioner
air filter
oil filter
oil breather filter
manifold gakets
redid sump gasket
crank pully
pas fluid
oil
coolent
oil plate seal
to be hounest i think the blocked breather caused most of the probems but what i have found is that my diesel pump belt and my auxillery belts where slipping off infact the pump belt had being chewed to half the thickness it should have being why i didnt know but upon further inspection the metal cove that the tension for the pump belt and auxillarely belt pulley attach to wasent fitted correctly anyone who has done a timing belt change will know you have to leave to bolts out of the water pump because two longer bolts go trough the metal house into these place well mine wherenot sumone hadnt left the out so my cover with my precouse tensioners where sat on was slanted in such a way it goosed my belt in a bad bad way well i havent long bought the car but it onlt had one previouse owner and all audi stamped service history including the belt change what a joke youd think that they wouldnt made this much of a f###kup what a joke thanks for all whio helpd out will post photos up as soon as im finished and made sure shes working properly again if anyones stuck mail me and ill do what i can for you