Audi friendly insurance companies

I

imported_mustwin1

I'm getting to the stage where I need to start getting quotes for my motor (A3Q Sport), are there any insrance firms that tend to by kind to Audi drivers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I know there are companies that a kind to Subrau and VW's, but unsure about Audi's

Thanks in adavnce

Mar

Whatever your car I've always found Direct line to be the cheapest. You also get 10% discount if you buy on line. I've just paid five hundred quid for fully comp with 2 drivers (23 and 29 years old) for a 51 reg S3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I agree - Direct Line have been by far the cheapest for my Golf GTI and now my S3. I had a small claim (non-fault) a few years ago and their service was excellent too.

Personally I've always found Admiral to be best. Currently paying £400 fully comp. protected with 2 (30 + 33) drivers. Direct Line quoted me £460 for same cover.

Make sure you shop around as some companies were quoting me in the thousands !

i pay £2k full comp on my 3.2 A3 inc driving any other car upto a 2.5L TPFT

im 19 with 2yr NCB

all mods and future mods delclared inc 5k worth of stereo..

oh £1000 XS though.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol

Cheers for your help chaps. Just so you know I tried all of the companies suggested. Direct Line came out the best, Tescos 2nd and Admiral 3rd, wish I hadn't bothered with Norwich Union!!.

Cheers

Mar

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
Cheers for your help chaps. Just so you know I tried all of the companies suggested. Direct Line came out the best, Tescos 2nd and Admiral 3rd, wish I hadn't bothered with Norwich Union!!.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give Elephant.co.uk a try. They are owned by Admiral but are consistently cheaper than Admiral. On-line only though.

Cheers Jason, tried Elephant but they weren't in the right ball park either, they were around 200 quid more than the best quote of the day. Sorting out insurance really does make me lose the will to live!

Regards

Mar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Guess things are ok then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Before insurance companies started doing quotes on-line it was soul destroying, wasting your lunch hour trying to get quotes, but it would take an hour to get just one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif moan, moan, blah, blah

Anyway, car should be up and on the road next week, so maybe I should cheer up a bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Luuc said:
Admiral are also very nice to me. 25 with 3ncb and a SP50 for 500 squid on a A3T. Others were quoting up to 3k ><. This is the actually the same insurance policy that came free with my saxo from years ago. Strange that they've continued to be the cheapest each year.

I'm going to try putting the girlfriend on the insurance and see if it brings it down any further.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luuc.
Strangely you might laugh however When I first put my girlfriend(now wife) on my insurance policy they actually reduced my premium by 25 quid. This changed it from one named driver to two. Sales could only laugh and offer no explanation but I wasn't complaining.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

my insurance is up soon so i rang round today for a few quotes i am 33 ,no points, 10 year n/c/b (well one slight crash but it's Protected n/c/b) in a bad aera here what i got

nationwide:- don't insure if your wheels are over 17" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
kwik fit:-£2800 with £600 xs
hyperperformance:-£3900 with £400 xs
privilege :-£2900 with £500 xs
directline :-£1150 with £400 xs
esure :-£986 with £250 xs

and the quote of the day from bhp insurance(got the number from a old copy of lax power) :-£7900 with £2500 xs
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

that would be like £660 a month before they rob u blind for doin direct debit!!!! wow think of the car u could get for that or a ****** mortgage!