Audi Fit Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ignition1

A new option coming our way?

http://www.engadget.com/2016/01/07/audi-fit-driver/

Article:

More than just making electric vehicles, luxury automaker wants drivers to stay safe and healthy too. With the "Audi Fit Driver" system (spotted byAutoblog), the idea is to monitor your vitals via a fitness tracker or smartwatch, comparing aspects like current heart rate and skin temperature against previously gathered data to get a picture of your state while behind the wheel. From there, the system will analyze data gleaned from various vehicle sensors to determine your driving style, weather-and-traffic conditions and breathing rate, according to a statement from the company.

Should it sense you're getting stressed, it'll, among other things, trigger a seat massage, adjust the cabin temperature accordingly or even start playing a video tutorial featuring "specially designed breathing exercises" once agitation levels drop.

A1512072_large.jpg

Fit Driver will apparently even analyze current traffic flow and keep those measurements in mind when suggesting you pull over for a spell at the nearest rest area. You know, instead of you seething idly in a gridlock. Not advanced enough? Audi says that in the future, the system could even initiate a "piloted emergency stop" and place an emergency call in extreme cases.

All of this sounds pretty cool, but the disappointing footnote here is that the company says it only applies to German models of its rides. Given how big the company has gone on electric and autonomous vehicles, perhaps this making its way outside of Deutschland isn't all that far fetched.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I can just imagine as you're pressing on the seat massager comes on, air con drops cabin temperature to -5 and a safety video starts.
Perhaps followed by a controlled application of the brakes.

Don't think I'd spec that option?

Reactions: batch, Steve!, Simon L and 1 other person
I can just imagine as you're pressing on the seat massager comes on, air con drops cabin temperature to -5 and a safety video starts.
Perhaps followed by a controlled application of the brakes.

Don't think I'd spec that option?

Me either. If I'm stuck in a traffic jam because someone in front has tried several times to parallel park into a space that's too small, and my car puts on a breathing exercise video - I'd end up putting the screen back inside the dashboard...manually.

Reactions: Ben Daniel Grant, batch, Primolak and 1 other person
I saw an 'Audi Fit Driver' the other day. Blond.....she was stunning..............apologies for dragging this thread down but I couldn't resist!!

Reactions: jojo, THQuattro, Jassyo06 and 9 others
Yet another nanny device just what we need................................not!! It's bad enough with these ridiculous smartphone apps..........

I'm with Jaypers...............only 'fit driver' I'm interested in will be female and gorgeous........................brunette for me please!! lol

Reactions: jojo, Daveotto, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Yet another nanny device just what we need................................not!! It's bad enough with these ridiculous smartphone apps..........

I'm with Jaypers...............only 'fit driver' I'm interested in will be female and gorgeous........................brunette for me please!! lol
Lmao at you guys. :) x

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Yep expected a couple of nice pics here too - also in the brunette camp not that you can be too fussy at my time of life !

Reactions: WarwickL, Jassyo06, Sandra and 1 other person
OMG :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

Cannonball run ?

Reactions: Simon L
Simon you have far too much time on your hands......Keep it up:rockwoot:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Simon you have far too much time on your hands......Keep it up:rockwoot:

Not really mate.........just manage to get away with it at work!! Until I get caught out posting a dodgy gif and get sacked!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Sandra

The tiredness alert function on my S3 was bad enough and turned off.

But some people love these monitoring devices.eg. my wife who pretty much wears her Fitbit 24/7

The tiredness alert function on my S3 was bad enough and turned off.

But some people love these monitoring devices.eg. my wife who pretty much wears her Fitbit 24/7
Hope you not mocking a fit bit now Dave as I have one. :) x

Reactions: Rob2k68, Daveotto, Simon L and 2 others
.............who nicked my Cannonballs!! lol

..................geez, you see worse in the nations best selling newspaper!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Seems a bit of innocent humour is not allowed. 1984 all over again..lol,
images

Reactions: Rob2k68, Daveotto and Simon L
Seems we have been censored I was told via notification it was for "inappropriate content" but no explanation,

I dont set out to offend but unless someone tells me why my post about a brunette sitting next to me in a car was deemed offensive when other posts mentioning attractive blondes and brunette's remain in the thread how am I to know what I done wrong!!!!

Happy for a mod (or rocker) to PM me and let me know why.

Dave, I got similar treatment for a post around Christmas time. No explanation. And it was less offensive (in my view) than some of the exchanges between Jassy and Simon. Just playing along with the spirit of the thread and whoooaah! But it's not my forum, so I took the admonishment and keep it neutral from now on.

Seems we have been censored I was told via notification it was for "inappropriate content" but no explanation,

I dont set out to offend but unless someone tells me why my post about a brunette sitting next to me in a car was deemed offensive when other posts mentioning attractive blondes and brunette's remain in the thread how am I to know what I done wrong!!!!

Happy for a mod (or rocker) to PM me and let me know why.

Yep had the same Dave...................as you say an explanation would have been nice!!

@Jassy............. I expect better from me wingman!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Daveotto and Jassyo06
Yep had the same Dave...................as you say an explanation would have been nice!!

@Jassy............. I expect better from me wingman!! lol

Bit like being back at school and getting a clip round the ear from the games master when telling off the whole class just because you were the nearest one to the back of his hand.....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Bit like being back at school and getting a clip round the ear from the games master when telling off the whole class just because you were the nearest one to the back of his hand.....lol

Oh yes Dave.............them were the days!!

We had teachers that threw board rubbers, plimsoles or whatever else came to hand at us...............wouldn't work with the modern world we live in now though, there'd be too many lawsuits!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Had a run in/confrontation with a fella in the pub a few years back and when I found out he was the son of a teacher who gave me more than a clip round the earhole I gave him a right pasting..:box:
It may have been wrong but at the time it seemed like justice.

We had teachers that threw board rubbers, plimsoles or whatever else came to hand at us...............wouldn't work with the modern world we live in now though, there'd be too many lawsuits!! lol

If only it where like this...lol

If only it where like this...lol

View attachment 76488

Reminds me of a cracking rock track by one of me fav's Van Halen,................................... 'what d'ya think the teacher's gonna look like this year'!! lol

.............none of mine looked like that that's for sure................bunch of miserable ol grannies from what I can remember!!

Reactions: Ignition1, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Thnks man do u advice to get s3 sedan nardo grey or hatchback or sepang blue

I can't advise on colour mate it's a personal thing...............neither would be my first choice.

If you can afford a sedan go for it.................... hands down the fastest in the S3 line-up!! lol

Said games master was a also dead eye with chalk and board rubber as doubled as a maths teacher if memory serves me correct and it hurt like #### as he was a wing forward for Blackheath Rugby Club.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Said games master was a also dead eye with chalk and board rubber as doubled as a maths teacher if memory serves me correct and it hurt like #### as he was a wing forward for Blackheath Rugby Club.

.........lets be honest most of em were a bunch of sadists............and would most likely get locked up if they were still teachers!!

Not that it did us any harm..................well, for the most part :whistle2:

Reactions: Daveotto, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
.........lets be honest most of em were a bunch of sadists............and would most likely get locked up if they were still teachers!!

Not that it did us any harm..................well, for the most part :whistle2:
One time l got 6 of the best from 6 different teachers,first year in high school my mate pulled up a gorgeous French teacher's jumper in class,l dared him to it thinking he wouldn't lol
Six of the best

One time l got 6 of the best from 6 different teachers,first year in high school my mate pulled up a gorgeous French teacher's jumper in class,l dared him to it thinking he wouldn't lolView attachment 76497
Are you telling us 6 teachers queued up to give you a spanking..??
Sounds like hysterical abuse to me...:haha:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Seems a ridiculous idea...
Almost as bad as my Apple Watch vibrating my wrist to tell me to stand up (stupid purchase).

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06, Simon L and 1 other person
Are you telling us 6 teachers queued up to give you a spanking..??
Sounds like hysterical abuse to me...:haha:
It was well worth it mate she
Never had a bra on.....lol

YpH1Nwl

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Status
Not open for further replies.