Audi Driving Experience - Anyone done it?

ash_s3

Reaction score
Hi all

It was my 21st the other day (28th Dec) and my girlfriend bought me the best present ever! The Audi Driving Experience, at Silverstone.

Just wondering if anyone on here has done it and what you thought of it?
Looks brilliant in the brochure.

Also my mum and dad got me a Driving Experience at Saffordshire, driving a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Ferrari 355 Berlinetta!

Cheers

Ash

I havent done that one Ash, but my missus got me the Audi R8 and Lambo Gallardo experience, which I am yet to book, but I may do it when its a hotter day.....

nilz18t said:
I havent done that one Ash, but my missus got me the Audi R8 and Lambo Gallardo experience, which I am yet to book, but I may do it when its a hotter day.....

Is this experience done at Leicester? My mate got one over Xmas also, but he also got banned from driving, so I might offer him a few quid for it haha. :racer:

Cheers Lottie!

how long ago did you do it? It says about driving the TT, A6 and RS4 in my brochure
Cheers
Ash

Jojo mine is the one in Lesta/Loughborough - Prestwold Hall or something like that.....

Ash, i was looking at yours and it looked like you would be driving the S6 and the RS4....amazing!!!

nilz18t said:
Jojo mine is the one in Lesta/Loughborough - Prestwold Hall or something like that.....

Ash, i was looking at yours and it looked like you would be driving the S6 and the RS4....amazing!!!

I'll ask him next time I see him, would be more fun togo with a friend I'm thinking...

My dad drives an RS4 avant and he did it in November, he absolutely loved every minute of it.You don't drive the s6 though, they use the s5 now.