Audi Driver's International - 9th October 2010 - ***Official Thread***

Well guys, whichever way you look at it, we are on HIS land, and it's his right to grumble and moan about it, I'm sure if someone decided to park on your lawn in the early hours, you wouldn't be too happy. So show some respect!

Maybe we have been fortunate in the past, and he turned a blind eye, but not this year, so I guess it's not a future meeting point anymore. The Tesco's car park is a few more miles away, but I think it's probably a better location for a gathering to be fair.

And thanks for the quick headsup and divert on the day also guys, I'm glad I had my handsfree on me!

So theres no chance of us just popping by next year and having a little sound off with our systems?!?!? Lol - Tesco's it is!!

I actually feel useful for finding the new location :D haha. The Tesco is actually being rebuilt sometime soon so the car park is being shifted around but they have an overflow car park the other side of the road so bound to be somewhere to park up if need.

So theres no chance of us just popping by next year and having a little sound off with our systems?!?!? Lol - Tesco's it is!!

lol like it chris not sure but my mate may still have a 160 db sound off car to give u and idea its like the specsavers advert with old deer in the micra lol

like joe said tho it is his land and looks like we caught him on the wrong day maybe we could contact him n perhaps he may be more awilling for us to use it as a meet

Well the question of the day is...

IMG_1483.jpg

TT or R8?
:unsure:

Yep, good day again apart from the weather. Wish I took my car, have to wait till next year.

Nathan

Thanks again to jojo, great job as always....when I arrived in the early afternoon the ASN area was full,, so had to park elsewhere.!

Does anybody know if Calvin was taking track photos? I'd like to track down a few if there are any?

Cheers

Thanks again to jojo, great job as always....when I arrived in the early afternoon the ASN area was full,, so had to park elsewhere.!

Does anybody know if Calvin was taking track photos? I'd like to track down a few if there are any?

Cheers

Hi mate, there are some track photos within the picture thread within this section and I've put a few in the TT section as well

Best wishes

Chris

Cheers

Calvin wasn't but his wife was..lol

www.drivebyshooters.co.uk clicky clicy

We should of just met there anyways
By the time the polic had of got there we would of been long gone lol..............

There was only 3 or 4 of us out there mate, and we really weren't being noisy I'm pretty sure S3 dicky will back us up on that one! I only say this cos you make it sound like we were there with stereos blaring and revving the tits off our cars, where it couldn't of been further away from the truth, there was just a few people stood in a small circle in the cold doing the usual small talk...

In fairness I don't blame the manager for not wanting us to meet there as there was no benefit for his place, but then again he didn't have to be so rude about it either... but when he asked us to leave we left. Has there ever been any arrangement with the crossed hands for using there car park?

Well in future I think we have found the meeting point in the tesco(?)Big open car park, pretty close and easy to find.