Audi Driver's International 2008 - 11th October

YEEEEEAH BABY! The Stand Pack has arrived, I have a full 20 stand passes, and I need to confirm all 20 slots are taken on Friday.

I believe this is the Final list, one more space is available for any takers? Need to be quick.

1. JoJo - Joe - Black BlingBling 8L S3 (8L)
2. jm-baker - James - 2002 8L Audi S3 (8L)
3. Kontraband - Noel - White Audi S3(8P)
4. Voorhees - Jason - Black REVO'd (8L) S3(The 'best' he claims)
5. Byzan A4 - Mark - Purple B5 A4 Turbo Monster
6. PurplePrincess - Stacie - Merlin Purple (8L) A3 Quatty
7. ANDYTQ - Andy - Black 8L A3 Quattro (8L)
8. jamiekip - James - Sprint Blue Audi S3 (8P)
9. L60N - Leon - Ibis White S3 (8P)
10. Mitch78 - Lee - Black S3 (8P)
11. jonnyc - Jonny - White Audi S3 (8P)
12. missviper - Mariaaaaa - Banana A3 TDI (8P)
13. Road Razor - Koon - Silver B5 A4
14. Maz - Maz - 2001 Audi S3 Mineral Grey (8L)
15. S3Fan -Silver S3 (8L)
16. Barters3 - Carl - Black s3
17. RobinA3 - A3 (8P)
18. S3LTN - ??? - Sprint Blue Audi S3(8P)

Secret agent 007Pass he says, so he can park anywhere....
:photo:cal1470:photo: - Calvin - Silver B5 A4 2.8 Quattro

WOOOHOOOOoo..

and only: (thinking photo ops)
3 ibis
7 blacks
2 purples
1 yellow
4 silvers
2 sprints
1 grey

Looks like I have 2 slots left guys, if anyone is interested, I NEED to know by 9am tomorrow morning(Friday), so I can make the call to Autometrix to confirm the numbers for our stand.

hi JoJo,

I'm waiting to hear back from a mate with an R8 and another mate with an S3. Neither are actually associated with this forum truth be told, so if there is another member wanting the spot I understand... I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

J

Guys, I have been informed by a customer of mine who works @Autometrix that our parking is on Grass, hope that won't put you guys off. The main thing is good wether up until the 11th and it should be nice and firm like last year, if it's a bog, then there's noth9ing I can do... :(
hi JoJo,

I'm waiting to hear back from a mate with an R8 and another mate with an S3. Neither are actually associated with this forum truth be told, so if there is another member wanting the spot I understand... I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

J

I think I will confirm 20 then mate.

We (Drive By Shooters) would really like to get a group Audi-Sport Photo shoot done. Is everyone planning on meeting at the pub on Saturday morning?

Can you post up meeting point details?
Sat Nav post code that sort of thing - we can try and get there.. I'm coming from the London smog, but I'm guessing traffic won't be an issue at that time...

JoJo - will let you know tomorrow AM ont he 2 spots... not heard anything back, so may be unlikely....

Alright guys, I called them up again to confirm that we want an AS.net stand, and have asked for a 15 space allocation.
For any previous attendees, it's the same plan as last year, lets all meet at the Cross hands pub at 8AM, so I can give the passes out.

The address is:

Cross Hands Hotel
Old Sodbury
Nr. Bristol
South Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

These are passes to allow access to the allocated stand, you will need to purchase tickets yourself online or at the door at CC.

Please PM me your details if you would like to park up as Audi-Sport, first come first served.

Thanks.

Joe

Here you go Jamie
see you there

I believe this is the Final list, I'm going to make the call to confirm 19 places are taken then chaps, book is closed... See you guys on the 11th!

17. RobinA3 - A3 (8P)
19. yellowgti - ????? - Green A3(8L)

17. RobinA3 - A3 (8P)
19. yellowgti - ????? - Green A3(8L)

And me!

I believe this is the Final list, I'm going to make the call to confirm 19 places are taken then chaps, book is closed... See you guys on the 11th!

17. RobinA3 - A3 (8P)
18. S3LTN - Ali - Sprint Blue Audi S3(8P)
19. yellowgti - Ant & Vicki - Green A3 Quattro(8L)
20. Cal90210DelaSol - :photo:Cameraman:photo: - Air ridin' slammed (B5)A4 family car.

lets all meet at the Cross hands pub at 8AM, so I can give the passes out.

The address is:

Cross Hands Hotel
Old Sodbury
Nr. Bristol
South Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

These are passes to allow access to the allocated stand, you will need to purchase tickets yourself online or at the door at CC.

Feel free to PM me your phone numbers and I will give you mine just incase you guys get lost or turn up late on the day.

Roll on October 11th! :)

Thanks.

Joe

Anyone heading down the M5 from the Midlands or going through the Midlands, we can meet up at Strensham services around 7ish, or Ideally a bit earlier and leave at 7 anyways. I'm expecting Voorhees and MissyViper to turn up, any more takers? :racer:

yeah, I might be able to do that... unless I end up travelling UP the M50 to the M5 I think... either than or an early start on the day from Yorkshire.

Anyone heading down the M5 from the Midlands or going through the Midlands, we can meet up at Strensham services around 7ish, or Ideally a bit earlier and leave at 7 anyways. I'm expecting Voorhees and MissyViper to turn up, any more takers? :racer:

wherebouts is that services? we will be coming down the m6 onto the m5 any ideas how far it is from the m6? hope the weathers going be nice, nothing like a clean car with shiny wheels ;-)

Edit: found it, its 1 hour from my house 77 miles, yes we will be there for 7 am, can ya pm me your number please in case we hit traffic or anything

:yellowrs4:
cheers

Just had confirmation from Autometrix, so myself and Ming Blue will be along to this to document the day for a front-page report for the site.

We'll probably be arriving around the middle of the day because of commitments in the morning, but we'll have plenty of time to photograph the cars, some track action - and who knows, maybe interview some of the more suave members on the stand! :) Oh yes, and we'll also have plenty of time to check you're all behaving yourselves! :nyah:

I'm not sure which car we'll be getting to Castle Combe in yet - there's a chance it'll be the works' Rolf, but you'll spot us anyway...

See you all there!

Regards,

Rob.

Whos going to be at Strensham services then?.....(southbound one)
Jojo
me

Just had confirmation from Autometrix, so myself and Ming Blue will be along to this to document the day for a front-page report for the site.

We'll probably be arriving around the middle of the day because of commitments in the morning, but we'll have plenty of time to photograph the cars, some track action - and who knows, maybe interview some of the more suave members on the stand! :) Oh yes, and we'll also have plenty of time to check you're all behaving yourselves! :nyah:

I'm not sure which car we'll be getting to Castle Combe in yet - there's a chance it'll be the works' Rolf, but you'll spot us anyway...

See you all there!

Regards,

Rob.

Excellent!, Hope I get to meet you guys, I need to make a move around 1ish to get back for work :(

JoJo - I'm on track in the morning, so aiming to arrive around 8ish. What's the best way of getting my parking spot permit off you?
Cheers,

J

I'm there again this year. I'm doing the concours so will be in the display there.

Pop over and say hello peeps, I'll be the weirdo polishing something or other on my Avus A4 :tocktock:

BUB :salute: :laugh:

BUB, I have your number mate - will drop you a line when I'm finished on track and come over and say hello.
Get the opinion on my repaired repair....

:thumbsup:

JoJo - I'm on track in the morning, so aiming to arrive around 8ish. What's the best way of getting my parking spot permit off you?
Cheers,

J

get him to scan it and he could email it you and you print it off Jamie

get him to scan it and he could email it you and you print it off Jamie

Do you need to be at the track by 8 for this?, I arrived at 8.45 and still got sessions for the day.

Cheers,

J

My scanner of all things is broke! lol :(