Audi Driver's International - 10th October 2009 - ***Official Thread***

No one understands it anyway,lol What shall i change it to er Black A4?

shall i start a new thread for suggestions? winner gets take a pic with your car? LOL

hopefully this is more accurate weather report for sat, looks dry Linky

Ok guys, scrapped it is....
You want the Gazeebo anyway? Or we just gonna wing it?

Joe, we need a space mid display for a "visitor" to the stand, so i am thinking A4's one side in rows of 5 ish and a 3 car gap ish with A3's tother??
What you recon?

Lol, where do I go then.. in the gap!>?

looking forward to this now yall, i got a bummer of a cold and a massive head ache, nothing like a good cup of mcdonalds coffee at 6am and a drive to hear some amazing audis blasting round a track :respekt: to get rid of it.

We will be rolling,rolling,rolling ..Just hope all the numbers will turn up

If i can get my act sorted, i'll be at Magor Services by 07.30hrs. Hope to see you there, if not and i miss you all i'll see you at ADI :)

Hi Jojo,

Looks like I'm going to be making the trip down,,,,, Still got the old S4......... I'm going to stick a for sale sign in the window, and maybe do a few careful laps for old times sake.:sm4:

I won't be arriving until later,, if anyone has dropped out could I have a space in the audi-sport area?

Cheers

ill se yall tomorro

if anyone can give me a hand to disconnect my bose speaker in the rear it would be great as it sounds like a tambarine and my massive structure of a body findsit hard in them small spaces LMAO

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am going to try and make it to Magor for 7.30. Thats as long as I can kick the missus out of bed and wake the little un, fit the kid seat, have breakfast, wash the car, check the weather, make some sandwiches, have a shower etc etc all before 6.15 am. Makes me feel out of breath think about it LOL

Hi Jojo,

Looks like I'm going to be making the trip down,,,,, Still got the old S4......... I'm going to stick a for sale sign in the window, and maybe do a few careful laps for old times sake.:sm4:

I won't be arriving until later,, if anyone has dropped out could I have a space in the audi-sport area?

Cheers

Is that heap of crap still alive? :)

I have a spare pass, just come pick it up from me at the stand mate. ;)

argh is it going to rain.......My co - pilot has dropped out.. ****....
cant find another wing man..

Might see you tommorow

why the hell am i up so god dam early!!!! see ya at the pub! if there is a bacon butty waiting for me I will love the person holding it forever!

ready to leave in 15... hopefully

Great day, lovely weather and some amazing cars there! I had soo much fun:)
Never got to speak to every one though. But always next time.
Hope every one had a good time and gets home safe

Last edited: