Audi Driver International - Strensham Services Meet-Up List

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
OK guys, so a group of us normally meet up at Strensham Services on the M5 before heading to the circuit. To help JoJo deal with the stand layout this year, I've offered to organise the Strensham rendezvous and hand out the club stand passes to anyone meeting there.

Plan is:
Meet from 7.00am for breakfast & hand out stand passes
Leave for circuit by 7.45am.

So let me know if you're planning to meet there and I'll sort out the necessary passes from JoJo.

Usual thing, just copy/paste and add your name to the list below:

1. The Doctor (Paul) - Silver S3 8L

2. Sandip - Nogaro S3 8L
3. Dancarpy - Black S3 8L

Me and sandip and pabs will be meeting at trafford krispy kreams and then heading down to you ! :)

2. Sandip - Nogaro S3 8L
4. Damo.h - the bluest S3 8L

There's usually at least half a dozen of us that meet up at Strensham. Any other takers? This is open to any Audi model by the way, not just S3 8Ls despite the start of the list...! Although the thought of a fleet/flock/gaggle of 8Ls cruising along the M5 together is appealing.

Reactions: dancarpy
Paul the shear thought of it gets me moist ;)

Paul the shear thought of it gets me moist ;)

Steady now lads! That's probably not the way to encourage more of us to meet up at Strensham services. In fact I might just drive straight past and leave you there to be moist on your own.

Ok ok, ever so slightly excited :undwech:

2. Sandip - Nogaro S3 8L
5. Der_Techniker- Silver A4 B5

2. Sandip - Nogaro S3 8L
6. Dannyh - Ming Blue A3 8L

R32ANT will be meeting up but as he has an R32 he wont be allowed on the stand will he?​

Probably not - better check that with JoJo.

Good to see some more on the list though. I'll hand out stand passes to the people on this list at Strensham services. We'll be leaving there at 7.45am.

Just to be clear: my last check of the list will be at 8pm on Friday. So if you're not on the list by then you'll have to get your pass directly from JoJo at the circuit.

R32ANT will be meeting up but as he has an R32 he wont be allowed on the stand will he?[/INDENT]

technically, no, but I have got Wes's edition30 approved to park with us on the side, we won't be too far away from the track cars parking area anyways, and those of us who are going onto the track needs to be parked together, so we can make the track time session in convoy.

technically, no, but I have got Wes's edition30 approved to park with us on the side, we won't be too far away from the track cars parking area anyways, and those of us who are going onto the track needs to be parked together, so we can make the track time session in convoy.

If that is the case Jo R32 Ant is on the track so should he come on the stand too, if so can you leave a stand pass out for him, it might be a pain for him parking in the car park and then trying to get on and off the track

If that is the case Jo R32 Ant is on the track so should he come on the stand too, if so can you leave a stand pass out for him, it might be a pain for him parking in the car park and then trying to get on and off the track

He doesn't need a stand pass, there's a VAG track cars parking area at the back away from the Audi's, but it's like a stone throws away from where we are parked! Just use the track pass hung on the rear view mirror.

2. Sandip - Nogaro S3 8L
6. Dannyh - Ming Blue A3 8L
7. olds_kool - kev - a4 b5

hopefully ill be there on time, already got a pass in track stuff so dont bring one for me

OK guys, I'm printing this list now and I'll see you at Strensham for breakfast. I'll be there from around 7am to collect the stand passes off JoJo and we'll head for the circuit at 7.45am. Hopefully not in the rain...