Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

[ QUOTE ]
Here is mine, though it will be lowered this coming friday, so I will post an updated pic, may dump the in-pro chrome mirrors for Original black ones aswell.... any opinions?

27656-1525500c1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always give them to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It tows the van so well, its shocking comfortable at 70-75mph and still getting good MPG, will be even better once the custom code is on there.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is mine, though it will be lowered this coming friday, so I will post an updated pic, may dump the in-pro chrome mirrors for Original black ones aswell.... any opinions?

27656-1525500c1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, they have some salt corrosion on them mate, so would only recommend the in-pro items to those who wash their car at least once a week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

27656-1525500c1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, they have some salt corrosion on them mate, so would only recommend the in-pro items to those who wash their car at least once a week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem mate... I still can't make my mind up on them! I'l wait and have another look at audi driver to make my mind up...

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
1-179.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats plain ugly!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry didn't realise it was that size!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How do you do it BTW??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where at E38 then Richy?

With the number plate 'The Boss' or similar?

[/ QUOTE ]

XX BOS

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be it then.

Were you at E38 then?

certainly was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

didnt see your car thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif although on the sunday i didn't look round any of the cars i sat in my deck chair and fell asleep in the sun lol... due to been very drunk the previous night.. lol

[ QUOTE ]
certainly was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

didnt see your car thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif although on the sunday i didn't look round any of the cars i sat in my deck chair and fell asleep in the sun lol... due to been very drunk the previous night.. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there Saturday and Sunday, but I was parked in the normal car park. As I didn't feel my car was up to show standard at that point!

Hope to see you on the 22nd bright and early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Did you get my Mobile number?

Also I hope you guys aren't planning on going too quick? As I will be left behind as I am planning on sticking to the speed limits as I don't want to attract any more attention to my car!

yeah i got your number..

yeah ill stick to the speed limit with you as i will more than likely need to stop a few times to fill up with petrol..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i got your number..

yeah ill stick to the speed limit with you as i will more than likely need to stop a few times to fill up with petrol..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there is that with your car LOL

I am hoping to stick to the speed limit and get there on a full tank.

Have you had anymore thoughts for the layout of the stand?

Also DickyS3 where would you say the best place was to meet near Castle Combe?

Also any idea on times? Maybe 8.30ish or earlier?

as somebody mentioned it it very dependent on where we are located in the event grounds etc..

like if we were in the middle with loads of space around us we can create a circle then put up tent in the middle.. bbq etc.. that way you can..

keep and eye on the cars
not get in the way of people taking photos.
gives a good effect as a club and people know what cars belong to what group etc..

thats one idea anyways...

[ QUOTE ]
as somebody mentioned it it very dependent on where we are located in the event grounds etc..

like if we were in the middle with loads of space around us we can create a circle then put up tent in the middle.. bbq etc.. that way you can..

keep and eye on the cars
not get in the way of people taking photos.
gives a good effect as a club and people know what cars belong to what group etc..

thats one idea anyways...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah sounds good.

I take it you have done a few of these before?

I am a newbie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If I remember correctly from last year, ther3e is a strip running around the parimeter (from the car park to the hospitality suite) and a central island. Also other sections in small bits and peices.
The central island was only half used last year.

Chris.

yeah i goto shows every month and even more so during summer..

i do all the vw shows etc. air and water

basicly as many as i can get too.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If only we all had as much free time as you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

i dont have alot of spare time to be honest..

monday to friday

get up at 6.30am
get back from work at 7pm..

have dinner get changed etc.. and before i can decided what i want to do its 8.30ish..

saturday & sunday i spend either chilling out or messing with cars..

[ QUOTE ]
i dont have alot of spare time to be honest..

monday to friday

get up at 6.30am
get back from work at 7pm..

have dinner get changed etc.. and before i can decided what i want to do its 8.30ish..

saturday & sunday i spend either chilling out or messing with cars..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds hectic, but good to me.

lol... yeah bit too hetic..

the other week i missed a friday night..

went home from work and went to go lie down on the bed and ending up falling asleep for 16 hours.. haha!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you at Harewood hse Leeds

I now have a small stack of Audi-Sport.net and AmD stickers that I shall bring along to give out in our club area.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This may have been answered already, bu do we need any sort of exhibitors pass to stop us from being herded into the car park when we arrive?.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been sent 25 of those things that we need to put on our rear view mirrors...

I will waiit till it gets a bit closer then I will arrange for us to meet somewhere near castle coombe on the day to dish them out.

We also need to decide how we are going to display/layout the cars i.e All A3's together, A4's together etc...

Anyone got any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dicky

its getting closer...cant wait.

any thought about distribution of stickers for exhibitors(us)??

[ QUOTE ]
I now have a small stack of Audi-Sport.net and AmD stickers that I shall bring along to give out in our club area.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coolio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This may have been answered already, bu do we need any sort of exhibitors pass to stop us from being herded into the car park when we arrive?.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been sent 25 of those things that we need to put on our rear view mirrors...

I will waiit till it gets a bit closer then I will arrange for us to meet somewhere near castle coombe on the day to dish them out.

We also need to decide how we are going to display/layout the cars i.e All A3's together, A4's together etc...

Anyone got any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dicky

its getting closer...cant wait.

any thought about distribution of stickers for exhibitors(us)??

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been promised stickers so shouldn't be a problem!

Its only right that the cars on the stand are sporting audi-sport.net stickies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll get a plan together a bit closer to the date i.e Where we are going to meet, what time etc...

Rich.

humm... can't come guys.. sorry.. ive had a few problems with the car and so wont have the car to drive down in on the saturday 22nd..

but otherwise i would come down in my TT powered golf but thats in having the bushes replaced..

sorry for been a let down.. wish you guys the best of luck.. and if someone can take as many pictures as possible it would be much appriciated.

I will be there on Sat but am not sure where or what to do.....its all new to me, but am looking forward to it.

looks like I'm confirmed......... Track pass arrived, I'm doing the afternoon session, so I'll see you guys in the morning,,, do I still have a place on the AS Stand? Or has it gone??