Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

No worried mate..

Added you to the list...

I'll call you before we actually go so we can drive up together?

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
docurley - Audi A4 1.8TQ (RS4 Body conversion)
richy - Audi S4 (B7)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - Audi S4 (B5)
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
trekbiker - Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi
Outlore - Audi Sportback s-line
JPO - Push Bike
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ

Dicky,

I'm not 100% on this yet.......... so if places are limited give mine to someone who can make it for sure!

I should know in about a week which way it's gonna go,,,,, but as I said, I hope to be there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky,

I'm not 100% on this yet.......... so if places are limited give mine to someone who can make it for sure!

I should know in about a week which way it's gonna go,,,,, but as I said, I hope to be there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate...

Just to make it clear to everyone... The track even is SATURDAY ONLY

Sunday is not at a track...I believe its a show and shine.

[ QUOTE ]
No worried mate..

Added you to the list...

I'll call you before we actually go so we can drive up together?Thats ok with me mate,i'm sure i can keep up with you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
richy - Audi S4 (B7)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
JPO - Push Bike
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Any left Dicky ? What day you going up on ?

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Chris,

Yes you can go on the stand if you want to ...

Let me know..

Saturday is the day were going..

Rich.

Hi Mark,

Yes the stand is full now, although JPO said that someone could take his place if they wanted to and Enzo needs to confirm.

S3Bow will be able to put his car on the stand if he wants (waiting for confirmation)

[ QUOTE ]
Also, in relation to the above posts....... Are you allowed passengers on the track?

[/ QUOTE ]

Front seat passengers (over 16) are allowed, subject to payment of a single £5 admin fee and completion of an indemnity form – will be given a wristband to show. Entitles passenger to as many rides as they can cadge throughout the day...

Anyone with children under 16 can take them out during the lunchtime parade, no fee but need to sign up for it at admin desk during the morning...

And there is a grand finale parade at the end of the day, where all club cars, track cars, concours cars, demo cars etc can take part, passengers no problem

[ QUOTE ]
Just to make it clear to everyone... The track even is SATURDAY ONLY

Sunday is not at a track...I believe its a show and shine.

[/ QUOTE ]

To confirm: The main event (track day, clubs, concours, parades etc) is Saturday only.

Sunday is (only) a treasure hunt event around the Swindon area, mainly for those staying into the evening/overnight for the awards dinner, but anyone else who wants to come along Sunday am and join in is welcome. Based at Hilton hotel, Swindon.

Full details at : www.audidriverinternational.co.uk

Dicky, cheers mate. Count me in. Let me know where your meeting etc.

Chris.

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
richy - Audi S4 (B7)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
domcj - Audi A4
JPO - Push Bike
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ
s3bow - Audi S3

[ QUOTE ]
so now we have the list,...

who is staying over...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me.

Work the next day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nor me.. I'll be there for saturday only...

I only live down the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nor me.. I'll be there for saturday only...

I only live down the road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.. 45 mins and im home!

Really looking forward to this event, nice selection of cars for the AS.net stand. I wont be staying over as its only an hour up the road. Anyone else coming from the SW along the M5/M4 let me know as we could meet up.

It's about a 140 - 150 mile or 3 hour drive there for me, but I can't stay over as I've got to be at work a 6AM the next morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. So roll on the late night home and early morning LOL

I am coming down from Newcastle staying at mother in laws. It use to takes me around five hours but a bit longer now with baby to consider.Hope to see you all there.

OK, whose gonna come down the M5?, Wanna meet up just after the M42 jcn, which is where I'll join /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OK, whose gonna come down the M5?, Wanna meet up just after the M42 jcn, which is where I'll join /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Any services close by after you join from the M42? As I will already be on the M5.

As that would be a good way to meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just a side thought - is anyone taking their other half? I think mine is coming along....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any services close by after you join from the M42? As I will already be on the M5.

As that would be a good way to meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The next service I can find on the map is Strensham services southbound on the M5 just before Junction 8 if that's any good?

[ QUOTE ]
Just a side thought - is anyone taking their other half? I think mine is coming along....

[/ QUOTE ]

My other half will be in tow.

I'll be coming either from North London or Oxford, depends where I am, lol.

How about a list of places where people are meeting and what times, so we can all try and meet up in multiple small groups beforehand if possible?

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone travelling for SE Kent side that want to link up on route?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could meet you somewhere on the M25, clackett Lane Services? and drive over.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
How about a list of places where people are meeting and what times, so we can all try and meet up in multiple small groups beforehand if possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me.

So I'll start the list off:

Markb, jojo + others?: 7.30AM Strensham services (Sounthbound) just before junction 8 on the M5.

Richy are you interested in meeting us?

I'll be coming off M40 onto A34 towards Oxford, anyone else meeting around this area or passing.

DickyS3 - As I am not 100% confirmed, and someone else will be, please give my slot away - unless your OK to keep the space for me...?

I am taking the whole family along the inlaws usally come as well but not sure if they are this year.I will be traveling from j19 M5 area on saturday.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me.

So I'll start the list off:

Markb, jojo + others?: 7.30AM Strensham services (Sounthbound) just before junction 8 on the M5.

Richy are you interested in meeting us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Richy is probably heading down the M6 before joining the M5, unless he has a quicker route, so maybe you'd want to meet up earlier. 7.30 is fine by me Mark, any change and I'll give you a bell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

havent even thought about my route yet guys... lol your all way ahead of me lol

well gutted kerbbed my wheel the other day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but ive got some interesting plans /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does anyone have some ASnet stikies they can take along? Would be nice if we all (or at least most) of us had them in the cars?