Audi Driver Feature.

Richardesty

loves quattro
Reaction score
Seems 'Quattro' is going to be featured in the January Edition of Audi Driver magazine - YAY :whistle2:

Did anyone else from here get their ride in this months feature?

James Finch, Michael Harper, Scott Phillips come on down!

AudiDriver.jpg
:roll:

Yep my car is in there too, dead chuffed with the piece, must have added £££'s to the cars value ha ha.

Second pic with the private plate was taken after a massive 12 hour clean, pictures don't do the car justice, it was gleaming. If Neil Birkitt or anyone else connected with getting our cars in print reads this, many thanks for including my car!

Second pic with the private plate was taken after a massive 12 hour clean, pictures don't do the car justice, it was gleaming.

:uhm: I hadn't noticed your car had different plates on each photo!

Nice ride you've got there mate.

Rich

Yeah the 'W' plate one was taken the weekend I bought it after a quick clean. Then my private plate was transferred on to the car a month or so later. Did a weekend long clean on the car so took more pics with new plate.

Sent a selection to the magazine and they picked those two. Quite nice that both plates are featured as when car is eventually sold it'll have the W plate back on it, so new owner can see their car in print. (not that I'm selling it yet!)

Hi
Mine should be going in to February’s edition J did Neil send you guys a copy of the magazine?

Hi
Mine should be going in to February’s edition J did Neil send you guys a copy of the magazine?

He said he would - it hasn't arrived yet though...........saying that I've already bought a copy, but another will be good to keep to show the grandchildren - bearing in mind my son is 7 :uhm:

Where did you get a copy from? i don't think i've ever seen it in our newsagents :(

Neil kindly sent me a copy, came a week earlier than the official release date. Got bent in the post so that is my 'show and tell' copy. Two mint copies bought and safely stored for the grand kids to look at one day!

I can only get the mag from WH Smiths, no small newsagents seen to sell it.

Neil kindly sent me a copy, came a week earlier than the official release date. Got bent in the post so that is my 'show and tell' copy. Two mint copies bought and safely stored for the grand kids to look at one day!

I can only get the mag from WH Smiths, no small newsagents seen to sell it.

You can do a search on the site for stockists........

My local WH Smiths didn't have it so I went to an Independent:haha:

There was a post on here in each of the A4 sections in november from a writer at the magazine asking owners to send pictures and a brief overview of their thoughts on their cars.

I sent off an email and some pics and forgot about it until I got a call in december from the writer asking me some extra details. A few weeks later my car is famous... sort of.