Audi Driver @ Castle Combe, pics & video

**** me, that's an awful lot of Audis in one place!!! :)

Excellent footage and soundtrack ;)

Great stuff,,, and a pleasure to meet you and yours on the day.:yes:

Next time rip that f**kin rear view mirror off though!!:laugh: :laugh:

gutted I couldn't make it there this weekend, you have been good to see everyone agian..always next time!

I've just noticed this morning, when I actually bothered to look at it, my car's on the front of the programme!!:yes: I'm in the passenger seat, brother in law is driving.

Like the on track stuff, great. I was too much of a wimp to put my old 80 round.................this year. Mine is the one next to the Club Audi stand trailer (deep red one) in one of the pics of your car in the pit lane. I remember seeing you entering the track and saying how good your rear lenses looked!

Thanks. The rear lights seem to have mixed views.......i reckopn once you see them in the flesh you like em.

Just now facing up to the costs of going here for the day.

I didn't have HID lights and seeing all those cars on the misty track with HID lights meant I just HAD to have them. So £220 and 2 hours fitting and I now do.

I saw a A4 B5 on our stand than was silver, like mine, but had a gloss black roof like some beemers do......So I priced up how much that would be for mine. £320

I also loved racing around but didn't like the 2.5TDi power hole, turbo doesn't kick in until around 1800 rpm, so now NEED a remap to sort that out and give me MORE POWER. £750

Then there was the 4 hours of washing and block claying my paintwork to get all the marks off from rubber which had left my tyres of those who I was following.

So all-in-all it was a fantastic day and now has meant I have some saving up to do and also some more ideas and plans for my motor..........which is always good....RIGHT?

John

That's quite a shopping list you've got there! With me I just want a UR quattro even more or my other fav Audi the RS2. Unfortunatlly that's not going to happen.....................yet! My mate who I dragged up from Essex want's to sell his G60 Corrado and buy a proper car now..............an Audi (anything with a turbo!)

Anything with a turbo.......so he's not fussy then ;-)

I'm looking for a nice S3 for my wife, she's fallen in love with them after the weekend. she currently drives an Astra SRI so the S3 will be a big leap in power and everything else........just need to find one I can afford given that I need to work on my car too.