1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Drive Select

Dave Knott Nov 2, 2018

1. Dave Knott

Dave Knott New Member

Audi A3 1.5. The drive select always defaults to Dynamic when I turn on the ignition. Can the default settings be changed?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Flowrider99

Flowrider99 Active Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro Sportback S tronic

ADS should restore to the last setting before you turned the car off. If you left it in dynamic you have to cycle through the other settings first for dynamic to be active.

4. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Member TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Sportback Deep Black Pearl DSG

My pet hate on the drive select. It's on Dynamic but set to "D" on the display, everytime I have to cycle through the modes back to dynamic to get "S" and I always go past it the first time and even the second and have to go round again.

At least it means the car warms up in "D" first. I never set to "S" till the car is warm.