Audi drive select/sports mode

eugenesamuels

Reaction score
Hi all anyone know if after having Audi drive select opened up with vcds/carista on my 2013 s5 can it be set up/coded to engauge sports gears when switching to dynamic mode as it would on a car with it as standard as it is i still have to manually select sports on the gear selector to do this? Thanks for reading

Hi all anyone know if after having Audi drive select opened up with vcds/carista on my 2013 s5 can it be set up/coded to engauge sports gears when switching to dynamic mode as it would on a car with it as standard as it is i still have to manually select sports on the gear selector to do this? Thanks for reading

Think you would get more relevant information in the other A5 forum.
Believe the MMi system is different on new B9 platform.

Reactions: eugenesamuels
I can see what you want to do, move dynamic and have sports mode automatically on. That's OK in theory, but sometimes i find that dynamic is good on its own out of sports mode for when you are on tight turns, car parks etc but you don't necessarily want sports mode on. Just pulling the gear lever back to enter sports mode would still be my option.

Reactions: eugenesamuels
I can see what you want to do, move dynamic and have sports mode automatically on. That's OK in theory, but sometimes i find that dynamic is good on its own out of sports mode for when you are on tight turns, car parks etc but you don't necessarily want sports mode on. Just pulling the gear lever back to enter sports mode would still be my option.
I don't have dynamic steering and carnt tell any difference with it between comfort or dynamic when I change setting not sure if carista has activated this properly or not or if it just wont change anything due to not having dynamic steering but I was lead to belive all v6's had electronic controlled steering so thought it could be changed to heavy or light